PRO articles cover stocks that fly under most investors' radar screens.
Republic First Bancorp Inc.: 64% Growth Led By A Banking Legend
- Republic First Bancorp is all that's remaining of TD's acquisition of Commerce and has been floundering ever since the financial crisis.
- Vernon Hill, a banking genius with a history of success, is backing FRBK with 10% ownership.
- Vernon Hill's former team from Commerce Bank is leading expansion plans which seek to mirror Hill's proven philosophies used in prior successful ventures, Commerce Bank and UK's Metro Bank.
- FRBK recently raised $45 M to fund a New Jersey expansion of about 9 stores, a strategy that will increase store count and thus deposit base by 64%.
SandRidge Energy: Hidden Value & Growth Are Underestimated
- SandRidge Energy may not be worth the entire farm, but there is plenty reason to be long.
- New management has been and will continue to cut well costs, while increasing production at a 20%-25% CAGR through 2016.
- SandRidge's proposed midstream spin-off is worth over $1 B to the MLP market, and could be a big catalyst to unlocking value.
- New Jersey Resources: Cost Deferments And Rate Increases Offer Tailwinds For Growth
- Genesis Energy: Midstream MLP Will Continue Growing Distributions