Clayton Rulli

View Clayton Rulli's Comments BY TICKER:
AAPL, ABCS, ACAS, ADEP, AERO, AFL, AGNC, AIG, AKAM, AMJ, AMLP, AMT, AMZN, ANGI, ANR, APA, APL, ARCP, ARMH, ARR, AT, ATHL, AUY, BA, BABA, BAC, BAM, BBEP, BBRY, BCEI, BIDU, BIP, BLMN, BNCC, BNS, BP, BPL, BPT, BRCM, BRG, BRK.A, BTU, BX, C, CAT, CBI, CCI, CEB, CELG, CERN, CHD, CHK, CHKR, CLF, CLR, CMO, COH, COLE, COP, CORR, COSWF, CP, CRC, CRZO, CSCO, CTB, CTL, CVX, CYNK, CYS, DD, DECK, DEO, DOW, DPS, DVY, EBAY, EEP, ELY, EMC, ENH, EOG, EPB, EPD, EPL, EPSEF, ESV, ETE, ETP, EWW, EXC, EXXI, F, FANG, FB, FCX, FISH, FOSL, FRBK, FTR, FXI, GCVRZ, GDP, GE, GEL, GLD, GLUU, GM, GMCR, GME, GOOG, GOOGL, GPL, GPRO, GPT, GS, GSK, GSVC, GTATQ, HCLP, HD, HEMP, HES, HK, HLF, HPQ, HTZ, IBM, IGNMF, INTC, IPO, IRBT, IVV, IXYS, JCP, JOEZ, JPM, JRCCQ, KMI, KMP, KMR, KO, KOG, KORS, KRNY, KWK, LIME, LINE, LNCO, LNG, LNREF, LOGI, LUFK, LUK, MCP, MDLZ, MGPHF, MHR, MNKD, MNST, MO, MONT, MORL, MPW, MSFT, MT, MTDR, MU, MVO, MWE, NADL, NCQ, NCT, NDRO, NFLX, NFX, NG, NHEGY, NHUR, NJR, NLY, NOK, NRF, NSC, NVAX, NVDA, NYLD, OAS, OIH, OUTR, OXY, P, PAA, PCXCQ, PDLI, PEG, PER, PG, PGLC, PII, PKY, PM, PRXI, PSX, PTAXF, PVA, PXD, QCOM, QQQ, QRE, RDS.A, RDS.B, REM, RIG, ROSE, RRMS, RSH, S, SAN, SAND, SBSI, SBUX, SCCO, SD, SDR, SDRL, SDS, SGOL, SHLD, SIRI, SLB, SLCA, SLRC, SLV, SLW, SN, SNH, SNY, SPP, SPU, SPY, STON, STRP, STXS, SVVC, SWHC, SYY, T, TD, TLM, TPCA, TPLM, TPX, TQQQ, TRLA, TRN, TRP, TSLA, TST, TWTR, UNG, UNP, UPL, UVXY, VALE, VFC, VICL, VNR, VOD, VXX, VZ, WEN, WFT, WHX, WHZ, WLL, WM, WPX, WTSL, WY, XES, XIV, YHOO, Z, ZAGG, ZARFF, ZERO, ZNGA
  • Why I Just Added These 2 Names To My IRA [View article]
    as long as the changes arent rapid, I think they will fair well. The preferreds are especially cushioned though....If NYMT needs cash they do an issuance via common shares. Even IF it is techincally dillutive to common holders, the preferreds dont care as long as that dividend gets paid. Using "rule 72" , 72/7.75 yield = 9.3 years for your investment to double if you use DRIP
    Jan 23, 2015. 08:54 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • KMI Reported Solid Results, But Is The 'Reiterated' Dividend Outlook Flawed? [View article]
    I dont know thats what Atrautman said. I did not verify
    Jan 22, 2015. 06:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Magnum Hunter's Eureka Hunter Pipeline Is No Better Than The Company Itself [View article]
    If we get a cold snap and Nat gas comes back, MHR will take off. The problem is Im not a meteorologist
    Jan 22, 2015. 04:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Maybe CLR sold their midstream assets cause they have no hedging and oil isn't coming back yet. KMI just bought the pipeline in the Bakken, that means something too.
    Jan 22, 2015. 03:59 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    If, and a big IF, KMI didnt expand keystone, they will just acquire other pipeline systems instead with the cash. I'm not worried
    Jan 22, 2015. 03:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I understand everyone's frustration, but my new article which is pending should clear the air. Stay tuned
    Jan 22, 2015. 02:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Rick- I learned long ago that assuming things can be dangerous. After reviewing the conference call transcript this morning courtesy of SA, Kinder did confirm a 10% increase from FY 2015's 2.00 to 2.20 for FY 2016.
    Jan 22, 2015. 02:42 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Shaw Communications: Unveiling A Serial Dividend Increaser Paying Monthly [View article]
    that is good to hear thank you. As a resident of NJ, I am confined to VZ and CMCAST as providers, so its interesting to hear a customers perspective
    Jan 22, 2015. 02:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I am just not sold on buying MHR shares because of a Eureka IPO catalyst. Are any of you?
    Jan 22, 2015. 01:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I read the conference call transcript, which was much more clear, and rest assured the dividend will be increased 10% from 2015's 2.00 to 2.20 in 2016 for full year.
    Jan 22, 2015. 01:55 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Thank you very much Richard. I hope you will add me so you can read my pending article on KMI
    Jan 22, 2015. 01:53 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for clearing this up everyone. Still long and strong KMI, KMI+ and my converted KMR for many years now.
    Jan 22, 2015. 09:29 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Yes I think you are right
    Jan 22, 2015. 09:28 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I don't have any positions, but I may initiate a position at any time. I dont like to restrict myself, as everything is worthy of a buy for a price :-) Also, presuming a stock or investment is a good buy for you just because it was for someone else isn't intelligent investing, but we already knew that.
    Jan 22, 2015. 09:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    The point of the aritlce is MHR is risky... is it not? The second point is because of MHR's situation, MHR's pipeline is just as risky in my opinion, since a huge chunk of the throughput is from MHR itself, etc etc
    Jan 22, 2015. 09:15 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment