Clayton Rulli

View Clayton Rulli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • General Motors - Priced For Earnings Contraction [View article]
    subrtract $7,000 a day in fines they are earning right now due to providing lack of information, recall costs, and other fines. How much will this recall damage GM?
    Apr 9 07:45 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Nighthawk Energy Sees Triple-Digit Growth By Hitting Sweet Spots In The Denver-Julesburg Basin [View article]
    Can you explain the difference between these shares and the ones trading under symbol NHEGF that go for 16 cents?
    Apr 9 07:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Russia Unrest Could Be Good For U.S. Oil Companies [View article]
    It is my understanding export law requires the raw oil to be refined first before leaving the US. Second, if raw oil is permitted for export, the oil price might increase due to this elevated demand, also bad for refiners. But who knows!
    Apr 8 04:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Short Google, Because Arrogant Behavior Has Its Limits [View article]
    Post split, sold GOOG looking to buy GOOGL with the funds.
    Apr 8 01:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Russia Unrest Could Be Good For U.S. Oil Companies [View article]
    If the US allows for Oil exports from the US this would be bad for the refiners! I can't wait for this story to unfold.

I'm long RSX and BP
    Apr 8 10:56 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • James River Coal: High Risk For Bankruptcy Within 2 Quarters [View article]
    GOOOOOD CALLL!!!!
    Apr 8 07:59 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Tesla Motors launches business leasing subsidiary [View news story]
    I like the idea of being able to shop for a car and sign the contracts without a car salesman lieing to you the entire time.
    Apr 8 07:52 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Oil And Gas Equipment And Services ETF: Load Your Shotgun And Open Fire [View article]
    My broker shows 4.8% for SDRL. Still, I see your point. Looking at the top holdings of OIH I would think the dividend would be higher
    Apr 8 07:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Celgene In Mylan's Cross-Hairs: "I'm Shakin' In My Boots"... Well, Maybe A Little [View article]
    To the best of my knowledge Mylan wants CELG to sell them their drugs uber cheap so Mylan can test and copy it? I hear what you're saying it sounds like they are challenging the law/patent terms itself and not Celg directly, but I'm not a lawyer.
    Apr 7 10:11 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Will The Third Time Be A Charm For MannKind? Leading Fund Managers Definitely Think So [View article]
    ok pick another then. Breathing is not the same as eating or injecting
    Apr 7 07:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Verizon: Valuation Is At Buy Level, Supported By Dividend And Deleveraging [View article]
    Deleveraging? VZ just completed monster bond offering to buy out VOD's share
    Apr 6 09:57 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I believe there could be a difference. I'm not a scientist or chemist... but think about this to take your comparison a step further... Imagine eating a normal tablespoon of salt throughout the day in your meals...It is probably healthy as salt is an essential nutrient. Now imagine breathing in that same amount of salt as throughout the day. Which do you think is worse for you?
    Apr 6 06:13 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Mylan sues Celegene for blocking generic version of Revlimid, Thalomid [View news story]
    Yeah and Mylan can buy CELG's product and dismantle the chemical makeup of it in a lab, much like you can do in an Iphone. The equivalent would be a company sueing Apple to get the same prices on their chips and other inputs.
    Apr 4 12:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News [View article]
    Translation... sell GOOG buy GOOGL
    Apr 3 11:04 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Overdraft fees on the rise [View news story]
    yeah well we will see how quick the banks give depositors their interest rates back as rates rise. Right now I think i get .000001% or something
    Apr 2 03:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment