Clayton Rulli

View Clayton Rulli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • New Jersey gives Tesla two more weeks to direct sell [View news story]
    they aren't technically bribes... they just invent a new tax or fee that serve to benefit their interests. I call it fine pie they call it a tax
    Mar 28 10:50 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Jersey gives Tesla two more weeks to direct sell [View news story]
    "work out a deal" someones pockets are getting lined somehow. Have some fine pie Mr dealership association. http://bit.ly/1iHfO3B
    Mar 28 08:54 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Selling Celgene; I'm A Buyer [View article]
    Cramers trust bought 100 more shares of Celgene today at about $144.64.
    Mar 26 10:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Will Short Pandora Furiously Until The Letter 'P' Key Falls Off My Keyboard [View article]
    Get all those listeners and still can't make money. I guess way into the future that could change? Seems like the laws which mandate pricing for content, as well as competition from other free radio companies are huge hurdles to me. How can Pandora charge for a service someone else will provide for free?
    Mar 25 07:43 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Cause if people can listen to music for free there is less reason to buy it from Itunes.
    Mar 25 07:42 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seeking Alpha And David Einhorn: The Real Story [View article]
    In reference to my first comment on this article... How do we know that's the "real" David Einhorn? Did SA verify identity somehow?
    Mar 25 07:37 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Seeking Alpha And David Einhorn: The Real Story [View article]
    So how did VI come to the conclusion he did? HMMM
    Mar 25 11:14 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Heart defects in Gulf of Mexico tuna seen tied to 2010 BP oil spill [View news story]
    whos to say its not caused by the chemical agents that were used to clean up the spill?
    Mar 25 11:07 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Seeking Alpha And David Einhorn: The Real Story [View article]
    ok so I use my real name right... But what is "real" ? Which Clayton Rulli am I? If I had to tell you which "Clayton Rulli" I was by providing more information like my address or DOB, I wouldn't post on SA. I've already had weirdos somehow track me down and call me at work in my cubicle at my day job, to ask me something about what i wrote on SA. It's really not that fun. So I ask you, Larmo411, what difference does it really make if I use a name that you deem is "real" ?
    Mar 25 09:16 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Selling Celgene; I'm A Buyer [View article]
    I did mention the Waxman issue in the article, there also is a link to the letter. Forward looking, I did mention the number of medicines going through trials over 2014 which serve as near term catalysts, as well as PE ratios for 2014 and 2015. I think CELG is a reasonable play, but of course your own investment decision is just that, yours. :-)
    Mar 25 08:06 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Selling Celgene; I'm A Buyer [View article]
    There are other things I like about the AHA. For one, hospitals are being steered financially to keep patients out of the hospital by doing more preventative care.
    Mar 25 08:03 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Selling Celgene; I'm A Buyer [View article]
    Jason- I agree 100%. BTW Cramer trimmed some CELG this morning after buying on Friday at $146.77. What kind of circus is he running
    Mar 24 12:08 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Market Is Selling Celgene; I'm A Buyer [View article]
    Cramer has been buying CELG for his action alerts for several weeks and has said alot of positives about the company and management.... Think he would pump a stock via charitiable trust so cronies could short it? I dont really think so but what do you think?
    Mar 24 10:10 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Trinity Industries: This Railcar Supplier Is A Buy [View article]
    what was that about a lawsuit that could bother share price appreciation? ::crickets::
    Mar 24 08:39 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eureka Hunter Announces the Appointment of Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer [View article]
    under the river? HMM... what happens if the pipe breaks under the river?
    Mar 24 07:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment