Clayton Rulli

View Clayton Rulli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Imagination Tech: Recent Drop, MIPS Potential, And Next Generation IP Makes It A Buy [View article]
    Sold BRCM i see!
    Aug 13 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    I dont really like the trusts very much, as I think SD sold them for a reason. I think they rate of decline over time is steeper than in the sales pitch. But what do you think of the prefferreds? They seem like a better deal than the trusts if you ask me
    Aug 13 07:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    There are many moving parts indeed, and with that unfortunately comes frothy estimates for the future. I think we saw much of this situation when investors jump started shale development over the past couple years, which only created too much supply- which caused prices to crater. I think as production gets back to where it should be ( declines ) the price of NG as well as NGL will go back up slightly to where it should be, and most E&P companies will benefit.

I have been overweight oil and gas for a while, and have been in and out of many names like QRE VNR LNCO HK BPT CVX EPD KMP over the recent past but currently like and am long BP, OXY, KMI, and SN for a spec currently. I am watching UPL and GEL actively as well. good luck thanx for reading
    Aug 12 11:45 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    Amen to that.. Atleast TPG is on our side as well- Im sure they are deeper in red than most of us.
    Aug 12 11:41 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    Carlton! you are right, I noticed some silly prices in the 10-k at estimated value of proved reserves. I don't remember the exact number but it was like 110 oil or higher
    Aug 12 11:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    Hey V: I agree with most of what you said, but am troubled by the preferred's conversion once share price gets as high as you state. Do you know about this possible speed bump as price appreciates? Thanx for sharing
    Aug 12 11:38 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Aviation Division Is Just Lifting Off [View article]
    I guess that explains the buyback!
    Aug 12 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    BBM- Buyouts are always good!
    Aug 12 03:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    Hes mostly done for, but the worst part was he sold most of his stock, driving down stock price, perhaps as a last ditch effort at revenge on those who voted against him and TPG :-) Last i heard he holds a few more shares but not much
    Aug 12 03:34 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Aviation Division Is Just Lifting Off [View article]
    BB sorry to hear --unfortunately like most banking institutions, GECC got hit during the financial crisis. Hopefully GE will recover over time
    Aug 12 02:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Sandridge Energy: Do Efficiencies Finally Make It Attractive? [View article]
    Im not sure about multibagger, but it could easily surpass 6/share in 8 months or so, as FY results and several steady quarters allow investors to get comfortable
    Aug 12 01:27 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Aviation Division Is Just Lifting Off [View article]
    GE is solid, and the backlog particularly driven by Aviation is mind blowing. Aviation accounted for about half of bookings!
    Aug 12 01:25 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • General Electric's Aviation Division Is Just Lifting Off [View article]
    I agree with you on that one. I first bought in high teens then added in low teens some years ago. I spend alot of time thinking about GE's segments, including GECC. I have several articles covering my thoughts: http://bit.ly/14ppe9S GE has many moving parts and its probabaly the most well difersified company around if you include GECC
    Aug 12 01:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment