Clayton Rulli

View Clayton Rulli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 5 Highest Analyst Rated Infrastructure MLPs [View article]
    I would love a comparison chart/table showing distributable cash flow growth. IMO one of the most important numbers to look at!
    May 24, 2013. 08:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • After rising nearly 13% at the open following better than expected Q1 revenues with a jump in subscribers to its premium service, Pandora (P -4.2%) shares moved too far too fast before falling amid questions about the quality of its results. "Pandora needs to show further monetization gains in order to reach sustainable profitabilty," Dougherty's Steven Frankel says. "The mission is far from complete." [View news story]
    Theres little chance to meaningful profitability until 2015 due to government controlled fees http://seekingalpha.co... From now until then, Pandora will grow revenues....then if costs get lowered in 2015, it will be like flicking the profitability switch
    May 24, 2013. 04:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Some Good Trends At Pandora Media [View article]
    SF! I agree with your conclusion.....
    Content acq. costs were 79% of Rev in April 2012, while they were 78.7% April 2013, both growing at around 48% YOY. This shows content costs are growing in tandem with total rev growth. (P) is "stuck in the mud" until the big 2014 government content cost catalyst. I think this issue is what's delaying APPL's release of competing service! http://seekingalpha.co...
    May 24, 2013. 04:19 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Used Game Virtuous Cycle Game Over, Good Night GameStop [View article]
    I might be mistaken but I thought the download permission expires after a period of time?
    May 24, 2013. 11:43 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Used Game Virtuous Cycle Game Over, Good Night GameStop [View article]
    I prefer to have the physical disk. What if my console tweeks out and I lose my memory or something? Reminds me of when I had all my music on my Ipod and accidentally washed it!. That was that... good thing I still had my CD collection to hold me over
    May 24, 2013. 10:13 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • GE bucked the downtrend today, rising 0.9% as Jeff Immelt - speaking at a conference (transcript) - says the company is considering spinning off parts of GE Capital through an IPO. "In financial services, putting things up for sale with the assumption that a bank would buy it has been a fool's journey," said Immelt, "(but) the capital markets are very receptive to IPOs." The proceeds would fund more buybacks as Immelt hopes to lower the share count to 9B-9.5B shares by 2015's end (from about 10.4B currently). [View news story]
    They made numerous acqusitions. The most recent Lufkin
    May 23, 2013. 04:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Hold Your Nose And Buy Caterpillar Here [View article]
    There is little clarity for the future performance of this company. Just read the company guidance and CEO's comments. If they dont know how the company will do how can I as an investor?
    May 23, 2013. 12:36 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Initial Jobless Claims: -23K to 340K vs. 345K consensus, 363K prior (revised). Continuing claims -112K to 2.91M. [View news story]
    it can go down forever if they keep outsourcing!
    May 23, 2013. 11:52 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Haha I knew it
    May 23, 2013. 07:55 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Slow down there Tesla Motors (TSLA). A blog post from Chrysler (FIATY.PK) says the EV automaker is "unmistakably incorrect" in its statement on being the only U.S. automaker to have fully repaid its government loans, noting Chrysler paid off U.S. and Canadian government loans ahead of schedule. On Tesla, Chrysler asks if it's a short memory or a short-circuit that led to the disputed claim? [View news story]
    Does $F have government loans?
    May 23, 2013. 07:31 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Credit Suisse stresses a more defensive posture in MLPs, focusing attention on large, relatively liquid, investment-grade MLPs or affiliates with exposure to the coming crude oil production boom in North America. Its eight favorite MLPs to buy now: WMB, QRE, LNG, TRGP, CQP, XTEX, ACMP, GEL[View news story]
    that sounds nice but many of those names are small MLPs not very large
    May 22, 2013. 04:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Annaly Capital Management's 12.2% Dividend Be Sustained? [View article]
    long NLY-D
    May 22, 2013. 01:25 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Lowe's (LOW): Q1 EPS of $0.49 misses by $0.02. Revenue of $13.1B (-0.5% Y/Y) misses by $0.35B. (PR[View news story]
    revenue down hmmm...
    May 22, 2013. 10:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Newcastle Investment (NCT -2.5%) continues a bit of a post NRZ-spinoff tumble as KBW downgrades from Buy to Hold with price target of $5.50. The combined value of the two now stands at $12.44, roughly the level just ahead of the spinoff. [View news story]
    HMMMMM