Clayton Rulli

View Clayton Rulli's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Why iPhone 6 Won't Reverse Apple's Market Share Decline [View article]
    Is market share measured by units sold? you should make the same graph but measure "market share" by profits $$$ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
    Jun 20 11:33 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why iPhone 6 Won't Reverse Apple's Market Share Decline [View article]
    hmmm... how many different companies are included in "android devices" on the graph? If you pit every company that exists versus apple of course they will lose some market share, especially when AAPL's current market share is as high as current!
    Jun 20 11:01 AM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Was Wrong About Apple [View article]
    So with Apple's $150/share worth of cash, Apple will trade at $300/share.... please Michael add to your short
    Jun 10 01:44 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • I Was Wrong About Apple [View article]
    I think he meant communicating with friends family and coworkers by phone text and email is important. At least I hope so.
    Jun 9 08:10 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • I Was Wrong About Apple [View article]
    LOL keep adding to your short pal
    Jun 9 02:39 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Don't Buy Apple After It Splits [View article]
    Author: Why is APPL splitting? What is mgmt's reasoning? Perhaps the purpose is to enter other indexes like the DJA? The double whammy for me personally is I can play the options chain with more ease. double whammy WOOHOO!
    May 14 10:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Reasons Apple Buying Beats Is Smart [View article]
    I believe over time streaming music will start to cut into the music end of itunes. Selling another way to play this streaming music is a reasonable plan. Now are they paying too much for Beats? If they get Dr. Dre as part of the deal maybe not
    May 9 07:59 AM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The $500 Apple Put: Backing Up The Truck On Buy Backs [View article]
    They should take the shares they bought back, issue them to employees as restricted stock boom apple gets their money back
    Feb 14 06:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Would-Be Shorts: Bide Your Time, Apple's Run Will Be Over Soon Enough [View article]
    Go short AAPL (again) going into the holidays, I dare you :-)
    Nov 28 10:03 AM | 71 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The iPhone Will Be In Third Place In 2015 [View article]
    high end smart phones are a "want".... low end phones are a "need". I'd much rather be in the "want" market, margins are much higher. Think sunroof upgrade on a new car!
    Oct 15 03:12 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple: Please Quit Your Whining [View article]
    If AAPL released a magically cheap phone in certain markets, eventually that product would leak and/or become available somehow to the rest of the world. Wouldn't you be pissed if China was offered a cheap phone and you weren't? I know I would be.
    If this happened, I think consumers would do everything in their power to get a hold of the cheaper version, and I'm sure profit driven people would make a business out of supplying that demand. In turn this would deeply cannabalize the regularly priced phone, and would devestate margins... It would just be a matter of time.
    Sep 13 08:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 3 Insiders Are Selling Apple [View article]
    And how much did AAPL as a company buyback over this period? :-)
    Aug 5 01:43 PM | 16 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Apple Inc.'s Oppenheimer Engineers A Q3 Beat [View article]
    Apple is still a one of a kind, and anyone who honestly read through the call should agree. The numbers are still astounding
    Jul 23 10:54 PM | 4 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Can Apple's Stock Be Saved? [View article]
    AAPL's days of super fast growth could be gone for good, but still, does it deserve a P/E that's almost half that of MSFT?!!!
    Jun 28 07:50 AM | 17 Likes Like |Link to Comment