View as an RSS Feed
View Cliff Wachtel's Articles BY TICKER:
- GBP Pounding Higher: Why, What Could Keep It Up, And Ways to Play It
- Currency Market Drivers for the Coming Week: EU Deja Vu
- Is a PIIGS Debt Restructuring Coming?
- Key Market Drivers This Week: Continued Stimulus Hopes Keeping Market Afloat
- The EU's Dilemma, And the Only Real Solution Left
- Asia, Europe Midday Market Summary: Portugese Debt Sale, ADP Report, Ongoing Egyptian Unrest
- Weekly Market Movers: U.S. GDP Miss, Egypt Unrest
- Key Market Movers for the Coming Week: Will Bullish Continue to Be Bearish?
- 7 Stages of the EU Panic Cycle: Understanding and Profiting, Part II
- 7 Stages of the EU Panic Cycle: Understanding and Profiting, Part I
- Key Market Drivers, Trading Ramifications for the Coming Week: EU Spring Meltdown?
- Key Market Movers This Week: EU Anxiety, Earnings Season Begins
Weak U.S. Note Auction: Thin Volume Aberration or Ominous Warning?
Dec. 29, 2010 • 6 Comments
- Ranking the Major Currencies: What It Means Now and for the Weeks Ahead
- Highlights, Themes, Key Market Movers for the Holiday Week
- How to Prosper, What to Protect in 2011
Market Themes This Week: Tight Range-Bound Trading, Look Out for Wild Cards
Dec. 19, 2010 • 1 Comment
- Forex Review / Preview: Currency Rankings' Meaning for This Week
- Market Drivers This Week: EU Concerns vs. Good Economic Data, U.S. Tax Cuts
- Bullish and Bearish Themes Going Into 2011: Bearish Fundamentals vs. Bullish Intervention
- Weekly Market Movers: EU Debt, China Tightening; Calendar Could Play Secondary Role
- It's EU Judgment Day: Key Events Plus Essential and Unavoidable Short and Long-Term Solutions
- Quick Review / Preview, Stocks, Bonds, Commodities, Forex: Week of November 29, 2010
- Is an Expanded EU Bailout Fund a Necessity or Money for Nothing?
- Ireland Bailout Cheer Is Dangerously Premature. Here's How to Play Markets Accordingly
- Weekly Market Movers: EU Crisis Anniversary Issue, From Dubai to Dublin
- The EU Must Follow U.S.'s QE2 With Shock and Awe 2
- The EU Must Bail Out Ireland, Now (But Here's How to Profit Whether They Do or Don't)
- Likely Market Movers to Watch This Week: Stimulus Reactions, EU Economics, U.K. Inflation
- How to Profit From Another Year-End Euro / Dollar Collapse
- Denial: The Haze Over Europe
- Must Know Basics and Trading Ramifications for Fed's November 3rd Announcement