Clint Edgington

View Clint Edgington's Comments BY TICKER:
  • 8% Yield With Interest Rate Protection From PennantPark Floating Rate Capital [View article]
    any guesses on when we'll hear from MCGC mgmt re: HC2 offer?
    May 14, 2015. 04:21 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Matthew Davis- respectfully, just stop reading his articles if you are not a compatible investor.
    May 1, 2015. 10:16 AM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MCG Capital +14.5% on tender offer; more on Q3 results [View news story]
    agreed
    May 1, 2015. 08:47 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Yellow Pages: Capital Structure Offers Attractive Opportunities [View article]
    Jason- thanks for sharing - good update
    fd: long
    May 1, 2015. 08:43 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • MCG Capital +14.5% on tender offer; more on Q3 results [View news story]
    Toby, what do you attribute the healthy spread to? complicated proceed structure? shareholder vote?
    Apr 30, 2015. 09:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Awilco Drilling - Rejoice When Others Stack Or Scrap Their Rigs [View article]
    Here's a link: http://bit.ly/1K8jXdI
    Apr 23, 2015. 08:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • O Canada! [View instapost]
    As a datapoint, just like many OTC stocks, there is more volume here than meets the eye. I've personally moved more volume through on GLNIF than Yahoo or other places have registered the volume. I wish I could remember why-my BD's have explained to me more than once, but, unfortunately, my memory fails me.
    long: GLNIF
    Apr 13, 2015. 09:08 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sifting The World Today – Friday, April 10, 2015 [View instapost]
    I want all of Chris's ideas to myself. I hate paying for things more than most people.

That said, I must admit, if you're on the fence whether it's worth it or not, and you have a portfolio over half a million, just do it. You will be happy.
    Apr 10, 2015. 12:01 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Merger Arbitrage Forum (Though Any Arb Can Be Discussed) [View instapost]
    I was in for pre-deal. Nothing really to sink teeth into yet re: details.
    Apr 7, 2015. 12:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Pairs Forum [View instapost]
    I wasn't really critiquing; it's just the first thing I look at since I don't use sophisticated prime brokers. Rather than do a bunch of research to realize I can't implement- I now look at implementation first for unique thoughts like this...
    Apr 3, 2015. 10:38 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Pairs Forum [View instapost]
    where are you getting a borrow on EDS?
    Apr 3, 2015. 09:48 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Free Gold [View instapost]
    How do you get to $.50? Is that assuming metal prices go up?
    Apr 2, 2015. 08:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Free Gold [View instapost]
    and I would be really skeptical on valuing based on that transaction. There's so many reasons for them to inject cash into a spinoff before buying their company that don't have to do with their view of value.
    Apr 2, 2015. 05:02 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Free Gold [View instapost]
    That gets me to $.15-$.20/share ($1.7M for 4.9%=$35M/166m shrs) =$.15-$.20
    Apr 2, 2015. 04:58 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • NexPoint Residential – A Multifamily REIT On Sale And Coming Soon [View instapost]
    I don't know what I think about remaining NHF.
    fd: long NHF NXRT