Codespeed

View Codespeed's Comments BY TICKER:
  • The Second Half Of 2013 - Top Industrial Picks [View article]
    @FreeStateYank, thanks for your comment. I am glad you liked it and hope you bought at the time of recommendations.
    Aug 8 11:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Comprehensive Analysis Of SunEdison [View article]
    Quite a solar storm today, folks. I continue to hold for the long run.
    Aug 8 02:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Second Half Of 2013: Top Financial Picks [View article]
    Thanks for the comment @au89. Add LAZ to this list as well.
    Jul 26 10:02 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A Comprehensive Analysis Of SunEdison [View article]
    Pretty good ride so far in this stock since July 11 (this article). Happy investing, folks :)
    Jul 15 02:54 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Second Half Of 2013 - Top Energy Picks [View article]
    @lastleaf, I think $NBL is going to be sitting tight in the $60-$65 range until there are any additional positive news. I don't see any compelling reasons to buy at this price. Plus its dividend income isn't really impressive.
    Jul 8 05:49 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Second Half Of 2013 - Top Energy Picks [View article]
    Thanks @ThinkingBig. I like CVX and XOM both as well.
    Jul 8 11:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • A $4 Stock With Upside: MEMC Electronic Materials [View article]
    WFR has almost doubled since this article. I am planning a follow up but still bullish. Happy investing, folks!
    May 31 10:44 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sprint: Let's Revisit One More Time [View article]
    @mike Thanks :)
    Apr 17 11:14 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stepping In Gold Miners' Shoes [View article]
    @nuggenman, The European Commission had just recently assessed that Cyprus will need to sell (not yet sold) about 400 million Euros worth of gold for financing the bailout...they own some 13.9 tonnes out of which, to generate the financing, they need to sell 10.3 tonnes of gold to generate that money. I think that is what the Reuters article is referring to.
    Apr 16 09:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Revisiting Sprint Near 52 Week Highs [View article]
    What is next for Sprint after Dish's bid: Revisiting Sprint one more time

Apr 16 12:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Revisiting Sprint Near $4 And My Next Stop [View article]
    Next stop for Sprint after Dish's bid: Revisiting Sprint one more time

Apr 16 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sprint's Pullback Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Post-Dish bid analysis: Revisiting Sprint one more time:

Apr 16 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Low-Priced Stocks With High Forecast Growth [View article]
    @lastleaf, I never tell investors to not take profits if they want to. The goal is to be net positive at the end of the game. That said, I agree with your stance of holding for next 1 year, and I am doing the same as well, but if this jumps through the roof past say, $6.50-$7 too soon, I will start trimming then. One thing is certain - expect wild swings and therefore, do not panic.
    Apr 11 10:37 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Low-Priced Stocks With High Forecast Growth [View article]
    @SpoiledRottenBrat :)
    Apr 10 07:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • A $4 Stock With Upside: MEMC Electronic Materials [View article]
    @jargon1 that is unavoidable and cannot be regulated unless there are dire broad market-level circumstances. I think one needs to be patient with stocks like MEMC where the overall growth story is in the long run. Short term market pullbacks are opportunities. I'd not chase MEMC here, but I am not selling my current positions either. Upon dips though, I plan to accumulate...let the short sellers do what they want to do..in the long run, this might not even matter. By the way, interestingly, the Standard & Poors announced MEMC as Focus Stock of the Week yesterday on April 1.
    Apr 2 03:26 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment