Codespeed

Next stop for Sprint after Dish's bid: Revisiting Sprint one more time

Apr 16 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sprint's Pullback Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Post-Dish bid analysis: Revisiting Sprint one more time:

Apr 16 12:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Softbank's Bid For Sprint Makes Sense [View article]
    Update in Jan 2013: I am back in the Sprint wagon after taking profits for 2011-2012. For year 2013 now, have bought Sprint on the second day at $5.7, my new position for next year.
    Jan 4 02:36 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Revisiting Sprint Yet Again And My Next Stop [View article]
    Update: I am back in the Sprint wagon for year 2013 now, on the second day at $5.7, my new position for 2013.
    Jan 4 02:34 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Revisiting Sprint Yet Again And My Next Stop [View article]
    Folks, I have closed my positions on Sprint taking profits for the year.

I am still bullish on this stock in the long term and hope to get into the trade given a nice opportunity.
    Dec 27 05:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sprint's Pullback Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    At this point I have closed my positions on Sprint taking profits for the year.

Dec 27 05:12 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • The Thing About Sprint [View article]
    Folks, at this point I have closed my positions on Sprint taking profits for the year.

Dec 27 05:11 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Softbank's Bid For Sprint Makes Sense [View article]
    should have said "Sprint's stake" if you are referring to the article where it says "..Sprint's ownership in Clearwire".
    Oct 11 05:54 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Why Softbank's Bid For Sprint Makes Sense [View article]
    Considering that Sprint gets to pay a lot of its debt, its still a win for the company.
    Oct 11 03:47 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Revisiting Sprint Yet Again And My Next Stop [View article]
    Sprint to be bought by Japanese telecom Softbank: Why it makes sense:

Oct 11 02:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sprint's Pullback Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Folks - latest news is that Sprint is weighing counterbid for MetroPCS to top T-Mobile. In my opinion, it is quite unnecessary and am disappointed that Sprint is chasing.

Keen to hear CEO comments regarding this.
    Oct 4 11:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Sprint's Pullback Is A Buying Opportunity [View article]
    Aha today's latest update is that T-Mobile will shut down MetroPCS network by 2015 end. So that will mean that T-Mobile will have to shift the subscriber base to the 'newer' T-Mobile network. There has to be subscriber leaks there - Sprint should benefit from this.
    Oct 3 11:37 AM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Revisiting Sprint Near $4 And My Next Stop [View article]
    Folks, the recent 12% drop in Sprint since September 27 presents a buying opportunity, especially on any further pullbacks from here. I discuss this in this most recent follow up article after the merger news between MetroPCS and Deutsche Telecom's T-Mobile.

Oct 3 11:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment