Bank Of America: No. 28 For Yellen, No. 1 For Shareholders
- Bank of America may not have been first among its peers on the recent stress test, but it has been winning for shareholders.
- Since mid-2012, shares of Bank of America have outperformed virtually every comparable depository institution in the United States.
- Volatility won't hurt long-term shareholders: Bank of America's share repurchase program would actually benefit if the market reacted negatively to the stress test results.
- Amazon: Great River, Bad Investment
- Considering JPMorgan Chase? Buy Bank Of America Instead