This user currently has no profile.
As Head of Behavioral Finance at Palantir Colin is a thought leader in understanding, developing and solving strategic financial issues. He has researched and written reports for international financial development organisations and Fortune 100 companies, and was part of the research committee for the banking and insurance initiatives Basel II and Solvency II. At the AXA Group, he was responsible for designing, developing, writing and rolling out instructions for financial product control testing and reported to the steering committee of the management board. He was previously chief executive of a listed company and director of a marine fuels broker, part owned by a consortium of BP, Shell, Texaco/Chevron, Lazard ...More Brothers and Booz Allen Hamilton.
- Description: Professional Blogger.
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, Foreign stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Thank you Stephen and Pendr... on Investing Is Work That Should Pay Dividends
- Er oops, well spotted Stanl... on Avoid These 2 Investment Howlers
- I think Kevin makes a lot o... on Why You Should Ignore the Masses
- Brilliant book Joe, happy t... on Why You Should Ignore the Masses
- Spot on advice Lou, Sir Isa... on Why You Should Ignore the Masses
Latest comments on Colin Lewis's Articles