View as an RSS Feed
View Colin Peterson's Articles BY TICKER:
- First Solar Reports Lower Revenue, Earnings Due to European Subsidy Setbacks
- What Next for Big Box Stores?
- Worthless Stocks That Refuse to Go to Zero
Greece: This Time Is Not Different
on May 31, 2011 • 7 Comments
Book Review: 'The Hollywood Economist: The Hidden Financial Reality Behind the Movies'
on May 24, 2011 • 1 Comment
- OPT Sciences Shows Evidence of Value Creation
Book Review: Orol's 'Extreme Value Hedging'
on May 5, 2011 • Comment!
- Evergreen Solar Pre-Announces Q1 Results: Expecting New Lows
- TLT: A Very Inexpensive Hedge
- A Look at the Returns on OTC Stocks
Breaking Down Richard Fisher's Speech
on Apr 8, 2011 • 6 Comments
Book Review: Altman's 'Corporate Financial Distress and Bankruptcy'
on Mar 28, 2011 • Comment!
- Share Buybacks: Why They Don't Appeal to Value Investors as Much as Dividends
What 'Buying the Dips' and Demographics Mean for Stock Market
on Mar 22, 2011 • 1 Comment
- Grubb & Ellis's Triple Bearish Whammy
Book Review: 'Conquer the Crash' by Prechter
on Mar 15, 2011 • 6 Comments
Congressional Budget Office: Creative Options for Reducing the Deficit
on Mar 13, 2011 • 7 Comments
- Is Buffett's Optimism Warranted?
- A Very Interesting Press Release From Grubb & Ellis
- Bearish Implications Over Bondholder Rejection of Evergreen Solar Exchange Offer
- How Can We Play a Return to Deflation?
- Evergreen Solar Sweetens Distressed Debt Exchange Offer for Bondholders Substantially
- Hovnanian Battens Down the Hatches
Don't Bet on More Quantitative Easing
on Jan 16, 2011 • 3 Comments
- Watch Out for the Silver Bubble
- Winnebago Investors Shouldn't Count on the Order Backlog
- Small Cap Value Idea: Conrad Industries
Note to Hussman: No Need to Apologize for Bearishness
on Jan 3, 2011 • Comment!
- What's the Impact of Evergreen Solar's Reverse Stock Split?
Warning: Latest AAII Sentiment Reading Is Out of This World
on Dec 23, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Book Review: 'The House of Morgan: An American Banking Dynasty and the Rise of Modern Finance’
ISE Sentiment Index, AAII Survey Hit New Highs
on Dec 9, 2010 • Comment!