View as an RSS Feed
View Colin Peterson's Articles BY TICKER:
More on Bernanke's Calibration: Managerial Miscalibration
on Thu, Dec 9, 2010 • Comment!
Legg Mason's Bill Miller Sees U.S. Stocks Up 15% in Next 12 Months
on Mon, Dec 6, 2010 • 19 Comments
- Gold vs. the Euro
- Could Netflix Be a Good Short?
- Harrah's Entertainment IPO Could Be a Good Capital Structure Arb
- Market Conditions Have Become Even More Dangerous
- In Search of Cheap Inflation Hedges
- Bond Markets Screaming Deflationary Depression
What Market Indicators Are Showing
on Tue, Oct 5, 2010 • Comment!
Paulson Betting on Double Digit Inflation by 2012
on Tue, Sep 28, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Is Bernanke 'Throwing' the Inflation Game?
Sentiment Indicators: Bulls Are Overextended, Time to Short
on Sun, Sep 12, 2010 • 19 Comments
- Trade Idea: GMX Resources, Betting on Bond
- Double Eagle Petroleum Preferreds: Low Leverage Offers Safe Yield
- Grubb & Ellis Still a Short Based on Q2 Results
- MGM Resorts Disappoints Again
- USG Corp. and the Housing Glut
- Squaring the Inflation-Deflation Conundrum
- Why I Still Like British Petroleum Debt
- What Are the Casino Bulls Thinking?
- Denninger Is Wrong About Germany's Desperation Moves
- Blockbuster Reports Q1 2010 Results -- Ouch!
- Still Bearish on MGM Mirage
- Grubb & Ellis's Q1: Results Improve but Still Poor
- MGM Mirage Earnings Belie Any Recovery Claims
- No Sensible Reason to Be Bullish on Grubb & Ellis
- Treasury Bears Need to Look Closer at Fed's Motives
- U.S. Concrete Disclosure Statement Indicates Minimal Recovery for Equity
- U.S. Concrete's 'Prepackaged' Plan Won't Offer Much Value to Existing Shareholders
- Are Bulls Taking Yesterday's Sell-off as Buying Opportunity?
Michael Lewis' 'The Big Short': The Final Chapter on the Credit Bubble Hasn't Been Written
on Mon, Apr 19, 2010 • 5 Comments
- Cramer Wants 'Some of That 'Worthless' Ambac'