View as an RSS Feed
View Colin Peterson's Articles BY TICKER:
- Why Does Buffett Love Coca-Cola?
- Treasury to Move Risky Asset Into Bills?
- History Repeats Itself in Graham and Dodd's Security Analysis: Sixth Edition
- Looking for an Opportunity in Contango Oil & Gas
- U.S. Concrete's Q4 2009: No Good News in Sight
- My Grubb & Ellis Short: No Business Moat in Sight
- JMP Securities' Grubb & Ellis Rating Comes as No Surprise
- Yield Hunger Creates a Bubble in Emerging Market Debt Again
- U.S. Concrete Will 'Explore Alternatives'
- Grubb & Ellis 2009 Results Prove It's a Good Short
- Georgia Gulf's 2009 Financial Results Fail to Impress
- A Cheap Option: The Low Implied Volatility of Emerging Markets Debt
- Grubb & Ellis Reports Thursday: Equity Has No Apparent Value
- Taleb May Be Funny, But I Disagree With Him on Treasuries
- Zale Finds Expensive Way to Borrow Money
- 4 Bearish Indicators in Today's Market
John Brooks' 'Once in Golconda' Should Be More Specific
Jan. 31, 2010 • 3 Comments
- Callon Petroleum Gets Some Good News
The Next Leg Down?
Jan. 26, 2010 • 10 Comments
- Grubb & Ellis Looks Like a Possible Short
- U.S. Concrete Will Get Worse Unless Profitability Improves
- Gander Mountain's Low Stock Split Price Has Law Firms Concerned
- Callon Petroleum: Locking in Today's Futures Prices Would Be Wise
- A Careful Look at Georgia Gulf's Earnings
- Georgia Gulf: Bond Funds Asleep at the Switch
- Two Catalysts for Another Sharp Drop in Georgia Gulf
- Shorting Winnebago, Realty Income: Not a Good Idea
- Olin's Earnings Look Perfect for Georgia Gulf Pair Trade
Michael Mauboussin's Think Twice: Harnessing the Power of Counterintuition Is Short but Sweet
Oct. 26, 2009 • 6 Comments
- Georgia Gulf, Olin, PPG Earnings Arouse Interest in Chemical Industry
- Georgia Gulf Amends Registration Statement Again to Keep New Shares Off the Market
- What Are Georgia Gulf Shareholders Thinking?