The Brazilian Stock Market Remains A Wild Ride, But There's A Silver Lining
- Government is facing tough opposition both in Congress and from an important part of the population.
- Corruption scandals in Petrobras and low commodity prices provide more and more uncertainty.
- The Monetary Policy Committee increased interest rates to 12.75% and the market is discounting further increases.
- There's a particular company that can ride these waves and outperform the BOVESPA Index: Embraer.
Vale: Forget The Noise And Think Long Term
- The S11D project is a game changer for Vale.
- BRL depreciation will have a favorable impact on both Capex and Opex.
- 2015 will be very difficult in terms of FCF but long-term prospects are intact.
- Focus on the fundamentals and on the underlying business and forget about the noise.
Herbalife: Currency Crisis In Brazil And Venezuela
- HLF may be forced to write down assets and cash for operations in Brazil and Venezuela.
- If Venezuela adjustments had happened in 4Q2015, income would have decreased 25%.
- Market conditions in South America are expected to worsen.
Atwood: Undervalued With Great Potential Upside For The Long Term
- Atwood Oceanics is a leading offshore drilling company engaged in the drilling and completion of exploration and development wells for the global oil and gas industry.
- With a Forward PE of just 7.7x, this Mid Cap Offshore Driller is extremely attractive.
- The company is profitable and has a strong balance sheet to ride out the difficulties this industry is experiencing.
Balanced Portfolio - 7 Stocks That Offer Dividend Growth And Valuable Opportunities
- The objective of this article is to set and track a portfolio composed of 7 stocks.
- Stocks are selected based on a set of attributes, such as low forward P/E, dividend yield and growth.
- The portfolio focuses on companies that are known for growing dividends, as well as companies that seem to be undervalued.
Argentina: Focus On The Fundamentals
- Argentina is entering a recession and debt default will be the least of its problems.
- Short term investors should be cautious and expect volatility.
- Severe inflation and currency devaluation is right around the corner.
- An Update On Weatherford: Q4 2013 And What To Expect In 2014
- An Update On Weatherford - Going Forward
- Petrobras: Is There Value In This Oil Behemoth?
- Vale, An Interesting Turnaround Candidate
- Argentina Might Not Default In 2013 But Its Future Is Gloomy
- Why I'm Long Weatherford Despite Recent Shortcomings