This user currently has no profile.
I am an analyst and investment manager with significant experience across regional markets, namely in the US and Europe. My career began in New York performing sell-side research, progressing to the buy-side within analytical, advisory and portfolio management roles. A CFA charter-holder, I have been recognized by the Wall Street Journal as The Best on the Street for investment performance, and have appeared on numerous financial media (e.g., CNBC) to discuss my views across a range of industries.
- Description: Mutual Fund Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Nate S: You say ''market ye... on Four Graphs That Vividly Support A Contrarian P...
- Would be helpful insights i... on Philip Morris: A Primer For 2015
- George, I'm sceptical about... on Be Careful Betting On The Action At Red Robin G...
- All interesting stuff. But ... on How Does Our Global Credit Expansionary Bubble ...
- Agreed that HD is the bette... on Lowe's Stock Benefit From Home Depot Breach Is ...
Latest comments on Consumer Contrarian's Articles