- The U.S. Will Never, Ever Catch China in Clean Energy - Not a Reason to Stop Investing
- Sun Spots: Will the Economy Suddenly Double-Dip?
- Look Past High Unemployment: The Recovery Will Soldier On
- Wealth, Balance Sheet Effects Still Crucial to This Recovery
- Why Jobs and Housing Don't Matter That Much to This Recovery
This user currently has no profile.
My lifestyle revolves around my yacht near the Florida Keys, where I live with my wife Rita. Since late last year I have been on a voyage through the Caribbean, on an indefinite hiatus from this entertaining internet site. For over three decades I was a professional engineer, researcher, and entrepreneur in the northeast, and even spent several years in the 90's in China helping to found an engineering company. Later in life I finished a PhD and consequently found myself better able to argue economics with my distinguished cousin Anthony Downs. These days I focus on those bargain stocks that remind me of the deals I found during the 1970's bear market. Like many of my friends, in 2011 I am bullish on some stocks in the ...More solar sector.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Regarding LDK, there are an... on Solar Stocks Are Not Necessarily Green
- The flip-side to the point ... on The U.S. Will Never, Ever Catch China in Clean ...
- MIT professor Ely Sachs ori... on The U.S. Will Never, Ever Catch China in Clean ...
- Thanks for the comments and... on Sun Spots: Will the Economy Suddenly Double-Dip?
- Here's one scenario: Indica... on Sun Spots: Will the Economy Suddenly Double-Dip?
Latest comments on Cornelius Downs's Articles
- Blue W. on The Building of the American Railroad and Moder...
- Johnexo12 on Our Only Hope Is That Baby-Boomers Retire Soon
- teufel hunden two on Our Only Hope Is That Baby-Boomers Retire Soon
- Dave h. on LDK’s Business Strategy: Taking a Cue From Old-...
- pistol on Our Only Hope Is That Baby-Boomers Retire Soon
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »