View as an RSS Feed
View Cory Renauer's Articles BY TICKER:
ABX, ACOR, AEGR, ALNY, ALXN, AMGN, AMRI, ANAC, ANIK, ARIA, BAX, BIIB, CBST, CELG, CERS, CHK, CLNE, CMCSA, CMI, CNDO, CRTX, CYTX, DDD, EBS, ENTA, EOPN, EXEL, FCX, FOLD, GG, GILD, GIS, HFC, IDIX, INFI, ISIS, ITMN, JCP, JNJ, LLY, LNG, LNKD, MDT, MGNX, MNKD, MNTA, MRVL, MYGN, NEM, NPSP, NSPH, PFE, PODD, PPHM, QLTI, SGEN, SGMO, SQNM, SRPT, UTHR, WMGI, WPRT, XNPT
Seattle Genetics Is Offering Growth, For A Price
- Seattle Genetics has multiple opportunities to expand Adcetris to a wider patient base.
- Its industry leading antibody drug conjugate platform should continue to draw partnerships.
- Promising data from early-stage candidates indicate long-term growth potential.
What Biogen Idec's Alzheimer's Candidate Could Be Worth
- Biogen Idec shares rose quickly following an offhand announcement at a recent investor conference.
- Phase 1 interim data from an Alzheimer's candidate are promising, but this isn't the first time.
- Adjustments for risk and royalties lower the present value of the candidate considerably.
Next-Generation OmniPod Pumping Up Profitability At Insulet Corp.
- Insulet is still losing money, but steadily approaching profitability.
- Lower cost insulin pump should boost margins.
- Recent CEO appointment should make Insulet an increasingly attractive takeover target.
- Partnerships with bio-pharma heavyweights provide significant upside potential.
QLT Looks Undervalued With Significant Upside
- Following breakup of the Auxilium merger QLT Inc. appears significantly undervalued.
- The company is trading at just 1.4 times book value.
- A promising clinical stage asset provides reward while a large cash position mitigates risk.
Forward Pharma's Threat To Biogen Idec's Tecfidera
- Biogen Idec is increasingly reliant on Tecfidera sales.
- A Danish biotech is developing a compound with the same active ingredient.
- Biogen Idec's legal department might have a serious problem.
Key Takeaways From Johnson & Johnson's 3rd Quarter Earnings Call
- One-time events heavily complicate year to year comparisons.
- Hepatitis patient warehousing is already affecting Olysio sales.
- The company's recently launched drugs continue to perform.
With Harvoni Approved, Here's What's Next For Gilead Sciences
- New Sovaldi scrips are trending downward, but it's hardly cause for alarm.
- Concerns regarding payer uproar seem overblown.
- Looking further ahead more competitors likely to crowd the HCV market.
What To Look For When Johnson & Johnson Reports Third Quarter Earnings
- The effect of increasing competition in the hepatitis C market on Olysio sales.
- Continuing skyward trajectory for next-generation anticoagulant.
- Continued encroachment of novel therapy into burgeoning type-2 diabetes market.
2 Huge Immunology Opportunities For Celgene
- All oral Otezla ready to take on psoriasis by end of year.
- Oral Otezla won’t entirely displace injected biologics, but safety and convenience should easily push it over the $1 billion mark.
- Early clinical data suggests oral antisense drug GED-0301 could be a Crohn’s disease winner.
Aspire Data A Big Plus For Amgen And Celgene
- Progression free survival figures could result in Kyprolis/Revlimid/dexamethasone becoming standard of care for advanced multiple myeloma.
- Lack of adverse events alleviates cardiovascular event fears.
- Celgene also stands to gain from increased duration of Revlimid use.
Momenta Pharmaceuticals Heading For A Repeat
- Momenta's success with generic Lovenox is a strong indication of potential success with generic Copaxone.
- Beyond Copaxone, characterization capabilities could differentiate Momenta from competition.
- If advantages associated with its proprietary technology don’t materialize, Momenta could be in big trouble.
- A modified anticoagulant with anti-tumor properties also has blockbuster potential.
- Patent And Reimbursement Risks Already Priced In At Myriad Genetics
- Diabetes Programs Now Crucial For Eli Lilly
- Undervalued Baxter Is A Great Opportunity For Long-Term Dividend Growth Investors
- The 'Breakthrough Therapy' Designation And Alexion's CPMP Program
- Medtronic Growth Drivers For The Years Ahead
- Enanta's Abbvie Partnership Is Going Places But It's Still Overvalued
- MacroGenics Climbing The MAB Ladder With A Safety Net
- Xenoport: One Door Closed, Two More Opened
- Emergent Biosciences Finally Expanding Beyond Anthrax
- Cornerstone Therapeutics: Ignored And Clearly Undervalued
- Albany Molecular's Turnaround Train Is Gaining Steam
- Anacor's Future Is Positive Despite Tavaborole Issues
- Dark Days Ahead For Amicus, Reasons You Shouldn't Fold
- NPS Pharmaceuticals Has A Billion Plus Blockbuster On Its Hands
- Aegerion's Lomitapide Launch Progressing Better Than Expected
- Cerus Corp.'s Intercept Blood System Progress Report
- Sequenom Billing Code Drama An Opportunity For Long-Term Investors
- United Therapeutics Reports Record Earnings, Guides Higher, And Is Still Cheap
- InterMune Successfully Entering Huge Niche Market Unchallenged
- Cubist Pharmaceuticals: Doomsday Preparation Update
- Peregrine Pharmaceuticals: Good Looking, But Still Single