- Investment Principal Versus Investment Income...What's Your View?
- Dividend Growth Has Outpaced Inflation, But Not By As Much As It Seems
- Income Weighting Versus Market Value Weighting A Dividend Growth Portfolio - Part 1
- More Balance Needed For Dividend Growth Investing Advocacy
- Dividends To Capital Gains: I Want A Divorce
This user currently has no profile.
I have been a Seeking Alpha contributor since September 2011. I enjoy writing articles about dividend theory, taxes and off-the-run macro policy issues.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Stocks & REIT's up three days in a row, AVB down three days in a row...what's the skinny? Sep 16, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Dave, the M* rating system ... on Which Popular Dividend Growth Stocks Are 'Alway...
- Nice article Dave. I think ... on High DGR Dividend Growth Challengers
- User, I'm guessing a fallin... on Think Before You Leap Into Muni Closed-End Funds
- Great and timely article Ad... on Think Before You Leap Into Muni Closed-End Funds
- retail, in Canada that migh... on All Dividend-Growth Investors Are Not Created E...
Latest comments on Counterpoint's Articles
- Kiisu Buraun on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- Miz Magic DiviDogs on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- mostserene1 on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- Counterpoint on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- SDS (Seductive Div... on Dividends To Capital Gains: I Want A Divorce
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »