- Investment Principal Versus Investment Income...What's Your View?
- Dividend Growth Has Outpaced Inflation, But Not By As Much As It Seems
- Income Weighting Versus Market Value Weighting A Dividend Growth Portfolio - Part 1
- More Balance Needed For Dividend Growth Investing Advocacy
- Dividends To Capital Gains: I Want A Divorce
This user currently has no profile.
I have been a Seeking Alpha contributor since September 2011. I enjoy writing articles about dividend theory, taxes and off-the-run macro policy issues.
- Description: Retiree. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Stocks & REIT's up three days in a row, AVB down three days in a row...what's the skinny? Sep 16, 2011
Latest Comments more »
- Very well written article C... on Dividend Growth: Managing Income, Reducing Tota...
- "Similarly, if a Treas... on Reversion To The Mean Phenomenon: Part I
- Brad, with all due respect,... on Sam Zell Thinks Most REITs Aren't Relevant, Exc...
- Brad, I like and respect yo... on Sam Zell Thinks Most REITs Aren't Relevant, Exc...
- For those interested, anoth... on The Importance Of Consecutive Dividend Increase...
Latest comments on Counterpoint's Articles
- Kiisu Buraun on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- Miz Magic DiviDogs on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- mostserene1 on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- Counterpoint on Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
- SDS (Seductive Div... on Dividends To Capital Gains: I Want A Divorce
LATEST ARTICLES & INSTAPOSTS more »