View as an RSS Feed
Are Dividends A 'Bonus'? - Yet Another View
- Some contributors assert that ex dividend price adjustments are transient and are eliminated in market noise within a few hours to a few days.
- It is impossible to separate the effect of underlying market movements on the price of any specific stock from time-to-time from other things affecting the price.
- It is possible, though, to separate the effect of underlying market movements by analyzing a dividend-paying ETF that tracks a broad market index like the S&P 500.
- Dividends To Capital Gains: I Want A Divorce
- Dividend Growth Investing And S&P 500 Indexing
- Dividend Streaks - Do They Really Matter?
The Relative Impact Of Dividend Reinvestment
Jan. 4, 2012 • 49 Comments
- Targeting A Retirement Income Level From A Dividend Growth Portfolio - Part 3
- Targeting A Retirement Income Level From A Dividend Growth Portfolio - Part 2
- Targeting A Retirement Income Level From A Dividend Growth Portfolio - Part 1
- Dividends And Stock Buybacks: Mutually Exclusive Or Interrelated?
- On Reinvesting Dividends: Comparing 'Yield on Cost' Definitions And The Variable Results
- Dividend Stock Holders: Preparing For The Expiration Of The Bush Tax Cuts
Dividend Stocks Vs. Growth Stocks: Myth And Math
Nov. 7, 2011 • 82 Comments
A Proposal To Entice Large Corporations To Repatriate Overseas Cash Holdings And Create Employment
Oct. 27, 2011 • 5 Comments
- Is The U.S. Encouraging Blue-Chip Corporations To Hoard Cash At Taxpayer Risk?
Dividend Stocks: Revisiting The Taxable Or Tax-Advantaged Account Decision
Oct. 5, 2011 • 42 Comments
- Are Storm Clouds Gathering For Blue Chip Dividend Stocks?
Retirement Portfolio Tax Efficiency Strategies Are Not 'One-Size-Fits-All'
Sep. 20, 2011 • 11 Comments