This user currently has no profile.
Portfolio Manager & Partner at privately-held investment manager
- Description: Registered investment advisor. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Forex, Mutual funds, Options, REITs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
Financial Partners Capital Management, LLC (FPCM) FPCM was formed in 1988. FPCM is a SEC registered investment advisor that provides discretionary investment management services to U.S. and foreign high net worth individuals, corporations, retirement funds, and foundations. FPCM manages equity, fixed income, and balanced portfolios on a customized, ...More
separate account basis to take into account each client's risk tolerance, investment objectives, and tax sensitivity. FPCM's minimum client relationship is $1 million.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest comments on Craig's Articles
- Eye Forget on 2 Companies Positioned to Lead the Global Auto ...
- Moon Kil Woong on A Few Good Questions on the Economy Ahead: Part I
- Canuck Economist on A Few Good Questions on the Economy Ahead: Part I
- Hans Mayer on A Few Good Questions on the Economy Ahead: Part II
- tuckfinitee on A Few Good Questions on the Economy Ahead: Part...