View as an RSS Feed
View Craig Pirrong's Articles BY TICKER:
- Ruble Rocket To Russia
- Hit The Road, State Street
- Will Commodity Traders Replace Banks As Swap Dealers? I Think Not
- This Cuts No ICE With Me
- Laughing Gaz(prom)
- Family Feud: Lifting The Oil Export Ban
- The Rent Seeker, Posing As Visionary
Riddle Me This: Speculation Vs. Hedger Edition
Fri, Jan. 3 • 1 Comment
- Capital Surcharges On Bank Commodity Operations: Good In Theory, But Potentially Bad In Application
- TNKabuki: Sechin And Medvedev Propose Potemkin Shareholder Protections
- Stability Or Stagnation? The Putin Purgatory Is A Reality
- Instant Karma: JP Morgan Exits Physical Commodities
- The Michael Jackson Economy: Cold Turkey Or Hair Of The Dog?
The SWP Worldwide Personified Clearing Tour: Greatest Hits
Jul. 9, 2013 • Comment!
Deleveraging Is Devilish Hard: Just Ask The PBOC
Jul. 2, 2013 • 3 Comments
- Did The PBOC Blink? Um, Yes
Creative Destruction And Vanishing Profit, HFT Edition
Jun. 13, 2013 • 2 Comments
- Who Has the Squeeze Box?
- Tesla's Elon Musk And The Fed's Ben Bernanke: Separated At Birth?
- Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride At Your Expense
- A Crony Capitalist For The Space Age, The Renewables Age, And For The Age Of Obama
- The FSB, Commodity Trading Giants And Mark Twain's Cat
- Rosneft: Supermajor Wannabe
- Medvedev Speaks the Truth About Gazprom: Money Comes First
Europe Is Living In A Fool's Paradise
Jan. 15, 2013 • 5 Comments
- Gazprom: And They Said It Couldn't Be Done
- Will China Repeat Japan's Mistakes?
- A Bear In The China Shop
- Are Commodity Trading Firms Too Big To Fail?
- TBTF Banks: Don't Fence Me Out
- An Option On Regulatory Uncertainty
- Solar Panels: Let's Lose This Competition