View as an RSS Feed
View Craig Pirrong's Articles BY TICKER:
- Capital Surcharges On Bank Commodity Operations: Good In Theory, But Potentially Bad In Application
- TNKabuki: Sechin And Medvedev Propose Potemkin Shareholder Protections
- Stability Or Stagnation? The Putin Purgatory Is A Reality
- Instant Karma: JP Morgan Exits Physical Commodities
- The Michael Jackson Economy: Cold Turkey Or Hair Of The Dog?
The SWP Worldwide Personified Clearing Tour: Greatest Hits
on Jul 9, 2013 • Comment!
Deleveraging Is Devilish Hard: Just Ask The PBOC
on Jul 2, 2013 • 3 Comments
- Did The PBOC Blink? Um, Yes
Creative Destruction And Vanishing Profit, HFT Edition
on Jun 13, 2013 • 2 Comments
- Who Has the Squeeze Box?
- Tesla's Elon Musk And The Fed's Ben Bernanke: Separated At Birth?
- Tesla: Mr. Musk's Wild Ride At Your Expense
- A Crony Capitalist For The Space Age, The Renewables Age, And For The Age Of Obama
- The FSB, Commodity Trading Giants And Mark Twain's Cat
- Rosneft: Supermajor Wannabe
- Medvedev Speaks the Truth About Gazprom: Money Comes First
Europe Is Living In A Fool's Paradise
on Jan 15, 2013 • 5 Comments
- Gazprom: And They Said It Couldn't Be Done
- Will China Repeat Japan's Mistakes?
- A Bear In The China Shop
- Are Commodity Trading Firms Too Big To Fail?
- TBTF Banks: Don't Fence Me Out
- An Option On Regulatory Uncertainty
- Solar Panels: Let's Lose This Competition
- A Swap By Any Other Name
- Geithner's European Lecture Tour
- An Electronic ICE Age Freezes Out The Floor
- Near Zero Interest Rates, FCMs And The Inevitability Of Shakeouts
LIBOR: Looking Forward, Looking Back
on Jul 22, 2012 • 2 Comments
- Europe In The Matrix
Market And Regulatory Responses To Creative Destruction: The Case Of HFT
on May 28, 2012 • 16 Comments
- Reading For The Seven Dwarves