Craig Van Pelt
This user currently has no profile.
Craig Van Pelt is a full-time trader specializing in one day, overnight trades of stocks, equity options, index options and ETF's. All trades are opened at the close or in the "After Hours Session," and they're closed-out in the first hour of trading the following day. His trading strategy is based upon his proprietary software program that he developed over some 20 years. The program uses the OEX and its current month OEX Options as the exclusive data input, and predicts the next days "opening" of the market with 80%+ accuracy. Craig is a former stock broker, Registered Investment Advisor & Money Manager. Born in New Jersey, he lived abroad for many years in the Caribbean, Europe and Russia. ...More Craig is 65 years old and now resides in Florida. Villanova University 1965-1969 Honor Student, School of Commerce & Finance.
- Description: Independent financial planner/advisor. Trading frequency: Daily
- Interests: ETFs, Foreign stocks, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Great find. Very interestin... on This Oversold Healthcare High Dividend Stock Pa...
- Is not the weakness in CLF ... on Why Cliffs Natural Resources Is Falling, And Ho...
- Rob,I enjoyed your analysis... on Why Not To Invest In Herbalife
- Thanks for a clear & we... on Why Potash Corp. Continues To Cut Production An...
- getreal1000.Brilliant! You ... on Obamacare "fix" puts insurers in a tough spot
Latest comments on Craig Van's Articles
- WealthMaster on Herbalife Positioned To Weather The Storm
- Dennis J. on Wynn Resorts: The Best Of Breed With Multiple G...
- bob the invester on Westport Innovations: R&D Will Soon Translate T...
- cparmerlee on Westport Innovations: R&D Will Soon Translate T...
- Dbrunt on Westport Innovations: R&D Will Soon Translate T...