This user currently has no profile.
Crocker Coulson is president of CCG Investor Relations. He wrote for The New Republic, the Los Angeles Times and the PIttsburgh Post-Gazette. He graduated summa cum laude from Yale University and studied at the Freie Universitat Berlin as a Fulbright Scholar.
- Description: IR Professional.
- Interests: Developed International Markets, Stocks - long, Stocks - short, Tech stocks
CCG Investor Relations CCG Investor Relations is a global higher firm serving small to mid-cap companies. We seek to work with high-growth, high-return companies with strong management teams across a variety of industries including technology, life science, energy, REITs, financials, industrials, consumer, and business and ...More
professional services. CCG's professionals bring a strong background in equity research, media, and corporate finance. We help clients to refine their investment thesis, provide high-quality financial communications and disclosure to tell their stories, and connect them in a highly targeted way with institutions and investment banks who will provide sponsorship and liquidity their stock.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
Latest comments on Crocker Coulson's Articles
- Crocker Coulson on The Shale Revolution: Interview With Oppenheime...
- Fracjob on The Shale Revolution: Interview With Oppenheime...
- mostserene1 on The Shale Revolution: Interview With Oppenheime...
- Steve in TN on The Shale Revolution: Interview With Oppenheime...
- rajprasad on The Shale Revolution: Interview With Oppenheime...