Crossroads

View Crossroads' Comments BY TICKER:
  • Adamis: An Easy Double After The FDA's CRL, With Even More Long-Term Growth Potential [View article]
    Thanks, joanne for all your insightful comments here and in the Stocktalk section. I thought given Catalant's ability to manufacture myriad types of auto-injectors, the concern FDA expressed should never be an issue. I think Mylan has a big market for epi-pen and they are charging a premium that Adamis can cut into half and still make money. I don't know how Adamis' auto injector is different from Mylan's. Adamis should come out with a detailed press release and explain investors how they can mitigate FDA's concerns.
    Apr 2, 2015. 02:04 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Transatlantic Petroleum: A Gem Amid The Oil Bust [View article]
    Thanks for the good write-up. Not too many people follow this stock. It has a lot to offer. The Delvina gas well they are going to drill soon is likely to be huge, which may add another couple of hundred millions to the current valuation. If they can deliver, this could be a 5-bagger in a short period period of time.
    Mar 25, 2015. 06:50 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MusclePharm Might Be A Monster [View article]
    Paulo, what do you think about the Company Management?
    Aug 21, 2014. 10:52 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 10 Known Unknowns That Matter For MannKind Investors [View article]
    Thanks, PA for a great article. Al Mann once mentioned that Mannkind has insulin stored, but I don't see any inventory or raw materials in the balance sheet. Do you know how much that would be worth?
    Aug 15, 2014. 09:54 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: Why The Short Argument Is Shortsighted [View article]
    Excellent write-up. Thanks for reassuring Retail Longs that it's a once in a lifetime - opportunity. Patient investors will be golden soon!
    Jul 25, 2014. 02:56 PM | 5 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • 4 Reasons Adamis Pharmaceuticals Could Be A Multi-Bagger [View article]
    Thanks, Joe for another outstanding article. Given the near-term potential of the company, Adamis is way undervalued, and thanks for emphasizing that in your conclusion. I hope market will adjust the valuation in a short period of time.
    May 15, 2014. 11:23 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Fear, Greed, And Prudent Risks: A Clarion Call To The Keepers Of The MannKind Flame [View article]
    Today was a great day for buyers. Go MNKD! We are so close to the finish line! Thanks, Jeff for writing again on Mannkind.
    Mar 26, 2014. 07:34 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Orameds's Success In Type 1 Diabetes Could Solve Novo Nordisk's Problems [View article]
    Thanks, Sharon for a well-written article. I am long MNKD and your article made me think twice. I have a couple of questions regarding your view on Afrezza. Would you please be more specific about the medically substantial shortcomings of Afrezza? Also, it would be appreciated if you please elaborate on the specific pitfalls of Exubera that Afrezza has not addressed. Thanks.
    Nov 11, 2013. 12:00 PM | 7 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: Managing The Endgame [View article]
    I think something may happen between 60 days and 72 days after the submission for FDA approval. December 13 is a critical date as it will be 60th day following the submission. After that date, Mannkind as well as potential suitor(s) or partner(s) will have a clearer idea about the fate of Afrezza. The closer they approach to the approval deadline, the more expensive for a possible suitor to buy them or partner with them. I don't think possible suitors will wait that long. Something is very likely to happen before Christmas. I expect bidding war too. For example, Merck will not sit idle if Pfizer tenders an offer to buy Mannkind. What's your thought on this, George? Thanks.
    Nov 8, 2013. 12:55 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: Facts And Fundamentals Over Fiction And Fear [View article]
    Thanks, George. I have the same feeling too.
    Nov 6, 2013. 09:48 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MannKind: Facts And Fundamentals Over Fiction And Fear [View article]
    Hi George, just wondering whether you have had a chance to listen to yesterday's earnings call. If you have, what's your take? Mr. Mann seemed pretty relaxed and confident. Your comment would be appreciated.
    Nov 5, 2013. 06:09 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Q3 Update [View instapost]
    I listened to the call yesterday. I agree with gsterling that the management sounded very impressive. Mr. Mann sounded very relaxed and confident. I don't want to speculate on anything, however, it is about time and the sp will speak for itself. It's a great pick, Joe. Thanks for all you informative write-ups on Mannkind. Look forward to your post on cc.
    Nov 5, 2013. 04:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Stream Oil And Gas: Small Company With Big Upside [View instapost]
    The situation has changed considerably since I wrote this instablog. Stream is in a much better position now. They signed an off-take agreement with a power company that would sell electricity to government - first ever gas fired electricity plant in Albania. Finally, they found some buyer for their gas. This gas was supposed to start flowing late August as per their latest MD&A. The first power getset was ready to go a while ago. Secondly, this would allow them to sell the precious NGL too, which could have a significant impact on their revenue. The reason the share price hasn't moved much is their inability to increase oil production, which I believe is likely to increase to a respectable level soon. They are supposed to spud the first development gas well this year. I am not sure about their financial condition, I mean, whether they have enough money to drill that well. They, however, have signed a $20 million prepayment agreement with their oil buyer, Trifigura. I also noticed the largest shareholder of Stream, John Tognetti, increased his ownership significantly to 19.05%. All this is very positive to me. I think the company is about to turn around and it could be an easy double or triple from here if they are able to put their acts together this time. I have gone all out with this one.
    Oct 29, 2013. 06:40 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Putting The Pieces Together: Opko, Musclepharm, And Biozone [View article]
    Carl, do you think the SEC is investigating Musclepharm books as part of typical due diligence on their application for being listed on a major exchange or is it due to some questionable actions of the Company executives in the past? Thanks
    Oct 1, 2013. 01:04 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • MusclePharm: A Retail Long's Reflection On The Past And Pondering Of The Future [View article]
    Finally, the two key executives of Musclepharm waived their voting rights of Series B preferred shares, relinquishing their voting control of the company. This is a great victory for common shareholders. I believe Dr. Frost helped make this possible.
    Sep 20, 2013. 11:26 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment