Follow the breadcrumb trail of Wall Street’s biggest comebacks on Twitter @CrumbsObserver. I believe that Moore's Law is fueling an explosion of mobile, automation and M to M communication. I am interested in companies that are harnessing the exponential efficiency gains of improving infrastructure while striving to create powerful brands. These companies know the value of aligning with the right industry players to achieve a win-win situation.
- Description: Occasional investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, there is no company profile for Crumb's Observer.
Currently, there are no blog details for Crumb's Observer.
Currently, there are no book details for Crumb's Observer.
Latest Comments more »
- We know that there are now ... on BBM Cross Platform Means Gold For BlackBerry
- The longer he waits to upda... on BBM Cross Platform Means Gold For BlackBerry
- Wrong, Luke, wrong. PlayBoo... on 3 Reasons Why BlackBerry 10's Strong Start Does...
- That is the beauty of what ... on BlackBerry 10: It's Shiny, It's New, But Will I...
- "that they love it so ... on 3 Reasons Why BlackBerry 10's Strong Start Does...
Latest comments on Crumb's's Articles