CVTrader

• What Lies Ahead for Javelin Pharmaceuticals? [View article]
    Hi Philip,

I don't have any information regarding the details of this supply chain problem. Based on my knowledge, it's very unlikely this could be bacteria-related. I think the most likely scenario is problem with raw materials or quality control in the formulation process. But I really don't know, we will just have to wait for the news to come out.

CVTrader
    Jun 12 10:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Lies Ahead for Javelin Pharmaceuticals? [View article]
    Hi Dacaria,

It is all about risk tolerance and your entry price. If you bough shares before the buyout news and you're in the green, then it may be good to sell now. If you're in the red then you have to decide whether you want to take the risk of the buyout fall apart thus even bigger loss. I think there is a good chance the deal will go through, but I could be wrong. So do your own DD before proceed.

CVTrader
    Jun 10 09:53 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Lies Ahead for Javelin Pharmaceuticals? [View article]
    Hi TonyB2,

Thanks for that info! I will try to read through it when I get time.

CVTrader
    Jun 7 11:56 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • What Lies Ahead for Javelin Pharmaceuticals? [View article]
    Javelin put out an announcement today that Hospira will fund a $2 million loan which is part of the buy-out agreement. A good sign!

CVTrader
    Jun 7 09:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Chinese Chain Pharmacies: Healthy and Growing Industry [View article]
    Hi TC1,

Yeah, BFAR is going strong. But you know what, even rocket will have to come down in the end. We as investors just need to be patient.

Happy trading!

CVTrader
    May 20 12:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chinese Chain Pharmacies: Healthy and Growing Industry [View article]
    Hi TC1:

Congratulations on your trades! I only recently noticed these companies. I do like BFAR too, but I missed its recent run-up. These stocks are very volatile, I'm waiting for a better entry price too.

CVTrader
    May 19 11:24 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • PDL BioPharma: A Genentech / Roche Buyout Candidate? [View article]
    Hi Doubtful,

I understand your frustration. Since PDLI is not doing any R&D, the only catalysts to substantially move the stock are signing of new licensees and a buyout. In the meantime, just enjoy the nice dividends!

CVTrader
    May 2 11:14 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Access Pharmaceuticals: a New Player in the Oral Mucositis Market [View instapost]
    Today I had some time and read Access Pharma's 10-K which was filed with SEC Yesterday. Basically royalty revenue was $37K for the entire 2009, and I believe it is solely due to European launch of MuGard. The rate of royalty was set at 20%, and the product was marketed from April of 2009, so that gives me an annual sale of roughly $220K. As I mentioned in my article, the revenue stream from MuGard is insignificant for Access. Today's price drop kinda supports that.

10-K annual report can be found here:
    biz.yahoo.com/e/100323...
    Mar 24 12:44 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eventful Year Expected for Access Pharma [View article]
    Hi Mike,

Great write-up on Access Pharma, really enjoyed it! I'm doing some research on it too. Wondering where you got the MuGard sale projection numbers, care to share? Thanks!

CVTrader