This user currently has no profile.
I started blogging some time ago, due to growing concerns about the world economy, and the UK economy in particular. My blog is informed by diverse experience working throughout the world. One of the major influences has been the time spent living and working in China, and the experience of exporting from China to the rest of Asia. I approach economic theory with considerable cynicism, and therefore 'pick and mix' from different schools of thought according to whether they seem to correspond to reality. I remain anonymous as I value my privacy, and my motive in writing on economics is simply to put an alternative view 'out there'.
- Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Forex
Cynicus Economicus The blog focuses on the UK but takes a broader view on the world economy, with considerable attention to the relationship between the US and China.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- James,Thank you for your cl... on Krugman Surprises
- Some very interesting comme... on Origins and Development of Economic Crisis, Par...
- Many thanks for the comment... on Why the Risk of Sovereign Debt Crisis?
- <img class="authors... on Cash for Clunkers: A Man-Made Disaster
- Road Runner: You say"A... on Cash for Clunkers: A Man-Made Disaster