View as an RSS Feed
View DAG1996's Articles BY TICKER:
Raymond James Financial: Is Buy Time Over?
- Industry trends helping to grow RJF record Assets Under Administration.
- RJF strategic acquisitions expand reach and bring multiple synergies.
- Secular trends imply financial services industry long-term growth.
- RJF industry accolades lead to increasing awareness, thus business.
- RJF leadership is exceptional, conservative and aligned with investors.
Standex International: Target Met And Raised
- Successful restructuring via consolidated operations and acquisitions.
- Economic-recovery environment presents opportunities for industrials.
- The new leadership is building upon the momentum from the recovery.
- Low analyst coverage and investor awareness overlooks recent growth.
Pfizer: Pfine With Or Without AstraZeneca
- PFE is below its 200-day SMA for only the third time in five years.
- PFE has a very expansive product portfolio and a growing pipeline.
- Secular trends imply growth potential for the pharmaceutical industry.
- PFE has the resources to build on its scale advantages and unlock value.
- Shareholder-friendly capital allocation makes PFE a strong safety stock.
Trinity Industries: Triple, Stock Split, Now What?
- The stock split is not bad for investors and may ultimately be beneficial.
- The underlying growth drivers for TRN currently remain very strong.
- Business model and strong leadership imply continued growth potential.
- Conservative valuations indicate additional share price upside remains.
HealthSouth: The Future Is Getting Brighter
- The market is only slowly accepting HLS after old CEO’s indiscretions.
- Medicare uncertainty is deterring investors, but perhaps should not.
- The aging population secular growth story may not be fully priced in.
- Dividend initiation could foretell newfound shareholder friendliness.
Compressco Partners: Income And Growth Mix
- The high yield makes GSJK an interesting potential income holding.
- The niche market business with secular growth adds a layer of value.
- The undervaluation has corrected, but worth watching for buyable dips.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals: A Rally Forthcoming?
- The retrace of recent weeks seems an overreaction to the CEO change.
- The stock should rally strongly again well before the Kerydin FDA ruling.
- Investors who hold assume failure risk, but have more return potential.
Blackstone: A Black Box... Holding A Diamond
- Undervaluation relative to all peers may indicate another 34% upside.
- Private-Equity firms can thrive in an economic rebound environment.
- Financial stock investing is investing in strong leadership, which BX has.
- High-yield distribution helps mitigate the risk inherent to private equity.
Valero Energy: Reinvesting In Future Growth
- Sheer scale and refinery locations provide competitive advantages.
- Aggressive expansion projects should drive long-term growth.
- Leadership transition should not impact company prospects.
- InterContinental Hotels Group: 2013 Earnings
- Cott Corporation: Turnaround Story Plot Thickens
- Aceto Corporation: 2014Q2 Earnings Review
- Mueller Water Products: 2014Q1 Earnings Review
- Corrections Come, Corrections Go
- Raymond James Financial: Under-The-Radar Growth
- General Electric: 2013 Q4/FY Earnings Review
- Consolidated Water Update: Know What You Own
- CECO Environmental Update: The Story Remains Intact
- Manitowoc Update: Targets Achieved, More To Go
- 2013 Performance And 2014 Updates
- Standex International: Long-Term Industrial Growth
- ConAgra: Q2 Earnings Could Mark The Turn
- Perficient: Healthcare & Financial Technology
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals: The Run Can Continue
- Kroger: The Earnings Dip Is A Buy Opportunity
- InterContinental Hotels Group: Overlooked To Overbooked
- Mueller Water Products: Water Infrastructure Technology
- Gentlemen, Start Your Buy Lists (Ladies Too) 2
- Large-Cap And Mid-Cap Values Remain, Part 2
- Consolidated Water: Liberate Our Water
- There Are Still Large-Cap Values Left, Part 1
- Gentlemen, Start Your Buy Lists (Ladies Too)