Dah Hui Lau
View as an RSS Feed
View Dah Hui Lau's Articles BY TICKER:
Nassim Taleb Underestimates Buffett's Genius
on Sep. 27, 2010 • 8 Comments
- WaMu Shows, Again, Smart Money Can Be Wrong
- Buffett's Goldman Steal: Lessons Learned
- A.H. Belo: Why I Sold My Stock
- Constellation Energy's Stars Align for Buffett
- Lloyds Buys HBOS: Good Deal or Bad?
- The AIG Bailout: Advice from Buffett, Munger and Grantham
- Whose Freddie Investment Thesis Is Right?
- A.H. Belo Update Following 2nd Quarter Results
- The Long Case for Recent Spin-off A.H. Belo
- Berkshire Hathaway: Bel-Oro Purchase; Video of Buffett on Charlie Rose
- Seeing More Upside In Footstar
- More Value Investors Buying Microsoft
- Wal-Mart to Cut Back on CapEx, May Buy Back Shares
- Time To Buy Pfizer?
- Time To Buy Coca-Cola?
- MGIC Investment's Book Value Growth Better Than I Predicted
- An In-Depth Look at Retailer The Buckle Inc.'s Financials
- MGIC Investment Corp.: An Undervalued, Minimal Risk Long Pick
- Amazon.com: Still Overvalued Even After a 20% Plunge
- Third Avenue Fund Unloading All its Shares of Sears Holding Corp.
- Berkshire Hathaway Acquires Two Cali Workers' Comp Firms
- Wallace Weitz's Dell Value Play
- Ajit Jain Named as Potential Buffett Successor
- Legg Mason's Miller Favors Large Cap U.S. Stocks
- EarthLink, An Interesting but Risky Investment (ELNK)
- Berkshire Hathaway Fits the Buffett Good Business Standard
Beating the Street: 31 Pieces of Advice You Won't Want to be Without
on Jun. 8, 2006 • Comment!
- Weather Report: Berkshire Hathaway Taking on Billions of Dollars in Hurricane Risk (BRKA)
- K-Swiss: A Bargain at Current Prices (KSWS)
- Dell a Steal at Current Prices (DELL)
- 8 Signs Microsoft is Dead in the Water (MSFT)