Dallas Salazar

View Dallas Salazar's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Imprivata: Accelerating Losses And Evaporating Margins [View article]
    YES. I just don't see how this ends any other way but IMPR has a ton of cash to burn on the way. It won't go BK anytime soon.
    Dec 20, 2014. 05:00 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • CEO Brian Collins: One Horizon Group Software To Be Pre-Built Into Device Operating Systems In Q1/15 [View article]
    I'm VERY bullish OHGI. I love this story longer term.
    Dec 19, 2014. 06:06 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Recent Developments Only Further The Diplomat Pharmacy Bull Case [View article]
    Very good stuff Stan. VERY good. We'll see what shakes out during the holiday week next week but it would be good timing with the shares trading up here. Solid speculation.
    Dec 19, 2014. 04:33 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • HealthEquity Should Run Hard Into 2015 [View article]
    I think a combo of wanting exit opps for shares (at a multiple eventually) and fund raising for acquisitions down the road. I think HQY goes nuts from with acquisitions the next 8 quarters after doing a bigger acqusition to get things going. speculation at this point but those are my thoughts.
    Dec 19, 2014. 04:18 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    This type of volatility isn't unusual for DPLO. I think it's a great buying opportunity. Probably one large institution shaking some trees. Buy it.
    Dec 19, 2014. 11:27 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • This Long Time GrubHub Bull Is Feeling The Pressure Despite Another Great Quarter [View article]
    GRUB shares up 7% since this article went public - meanwhile, the two bears i the comments section are in the fetal position.
    Dec 19, 2014. 11:21 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Defending FMSA Holding As A Generational Buy [View article]
    I'll give it a look over the weekend. Thanks for the tip.
    Dec 19, 2014. 06:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • My Application To Be Datawatch's CEO: A Review Of Operations And A Turnaround Plan [View article]
    The chart looks terrible. It's like with every earnings the shares lose 25%. That may soon change though. Next earnings is going to be a huge make or break moment longer term. We'll see if DWCH can pull it off.
    Dec 19, 2014. 06:17 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    WallStPriate,

That road show info is good stuff. Thanks for sharing that.

I'm not saying DWCH is the only player in the space or the only good one - just that for financial services vertical they appear to have good momentum. I think if there is a turnaround story here it starts there. If not, you could be right - DWCH could be a dead stock trading.

Thanks.
    Dec 19, 2014. 06:16 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Beachsidefreddy,

Definitely not short. No position in DWCH.

This article was actually on the PRO platform for 24 hours so I'm not sure the release time coinciding with any company specific announcement is relevant.

Thanks for reading. I hope DWCH can get things turned around for shareholders.
    Dec 19, 2014. 06:15 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Defending FMSA Holding As A Generational Buy [View article]
    1. The Street has rewarded this strategy time and time again.
    2. I'm holding FMSA as a longer term hold. I really like its prospects Y/Y rather than from a day trading standpoint.
    Dec 18, 2014. 04:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Defending FMSA Holding As A Generational Buy [View article]
    Lower and beat, lower and beat, lower and beat....
    Dec 18, 2014. 04:32 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    Breadnbowl,

I'm still not aware of your short strategy or thesis for ZOES or GRUB? If your strategy is to burn cash by the handful, pray, and resort to the fetal position after earnings reports move shares higher thats perfectly fine - just own it and write it out here.
    Dec 18, 2014. 04:31 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Gwashn,

I'm just saying that the fundamentals continue to look good for GRUB and the share price is confirming it. Simply stating that backward looking metrics make GRUB seem expensive is too wide a statement. The metrics aren't a one size fits all.
    Dec 18, 2014. 04:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Breadbowl,

Looks like you've been short GRUB and ZOES from IPO. Ouch. Meanwhile I've made money off both.

I guess you'll have to fill me on the benefits of offsetting losses or whatever benefit you get in burning money.
    Dec 18, 2014. 02:59 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment