Dallas Salazar

View Dallas Salazar's Comments BY TICKER:
  • TubeMogul: Buy The Dips [View article]
    Yeah if you look at the CFS you see an offsetting in the build in AR and AP. There's a delay, basically a lag, in the time it takes TUBE to get paid back from the money it has to front for advertising services to the advertising company pushing product and the time the advertising company gets paid for services rendered to their clients. The mechanism at TUBE is unusual in that TUBE, in an effort to smooth out quarters, fronts the advertising clients costs for advertising and is reimbursed down the road.

Hope that helps.
    Sep 3 06:11 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TrueCar: Missed The First Double? Don't Miss The Second [View article]
    TRUE just ripping face off. Chan, you're down 22% in two days. When do you sell to close those puts?
    Sep 2 04:17 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Defending GrubHub's Secondary Offering And Highlighting The Future Of The Company [View article]
    Herire2002,

I can respect that opinion and I can appreciate your thoughts. At least you sir are basing your opinions on the P/L.

I do understand that the lock-up expo could be rough trading for the stock and that it could very result in the price heading lower in the mid-term. I've been betting against consensus since the IPO with GRUB and I'm going to continue to hold long until the actual fundamentals begin to diminish. I think the lock-up will actually act as a catalyst but that's just one mans opinion.

Thanks for reading and we'll see shortly who is right.
    Sep 2 08:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Reiterate Papa Murphy's Short Thesis: Q2 2014 Update [View article]
    Excellent work. You and I seem to have been covering FRSH since the IPO. Despite recent pricing support I see FRSH at $0 eventually. Just a worthless company.
    Sep 2 08:04 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TrueCar: Missed The First Double? Don't Miss The Second [View article]
    Looks like TRUE scored pretty low on that link. I don't care to spend time taking in peoples opinions online rather the top-line movement of the companies financials. People will say one thing online and do another in reality.
    Sep 1 05:43 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TrueCar: Missed The First Double? Don't Miss The Second [View article]
    Awesome. I'll take a look my friend.
    Aug 31 09:30 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TrueCar: Missed The First Double? Don't Miss The Second [View article]
    Make sure and check back with us in 90 days. I'll be more than willing to admit I was wrong if the stock is at $0.
    Aug 31 09:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • TrueCar: Missed The First Double? Don't Miss The Second [View article]
    PChan44 you're down about 7% in two days.
    Aug 31 09:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Advanced Drainage Systems: Let The Share Price Drain Be Your Gain [View article]
    I would read this comment but the stock has currently ripped my face off and I have no eyeballs to read with :)

I agree, if the numbers are garbage the stock should reset to lower levels. Right now I'm under some serious pressure.
    Aug 31 09:24 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
    I validate every investment decision I make based simply on P/L. Green or Red. If you validate your trading/investment decisions based on whether your opining's were accurate or not - may God bless you sir.

I myself, I'll stick to validating based on Cohiba's smoked and payments made. Good day, sire.
    Aug 31 09:23 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    So for clarity are you saying you made money being short the 50% pre-offering run or you made money being short the 30% post-offering run?

Both seem to be a little off
    Aug 29 07:48 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    CaptainForehead,

Remember when you commented on my last GRUB article and you were wrong to the tune of 50% prior to the offering and are currently wrong by ~30%? Get long now and make some money partner!
    Aug 29 06:28 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    My bad guys. I'll file that correction to the dilution percentage. By the way this is bullish.

Thanks,

Dallas
    Aug 28 04:07 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Thanks for reading guys. Unfortunately my 50% gains were slashed to ~30% the last few days but I'm still pretty happy with my position.
    Aug 28 03:21 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Eclipse Resources Corporation: A Shiny Penny Still Isn't Worth Twenty Five Cents [View article]
    Anybody know what just popped the stock 5%? It was one big order from my screen. Any news?
    Aug 28 11:34 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment