Dallas Salazar

View Dallas Salazar's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Comstock - Plenty To Like Here, Be Ready To Chase When Oil Finds A Bottom [View article]
    I love them. I'd rather have the equity for the multiple top-end it can return but the bonds look good here too. The bottom line is anything with Comstock stamped on it is going to return bigtime over the next twelve months assuming oil doesn't end at $0. Comstock will survive this - that means mean regression for everything. BUY.
    Aug 17, 2015. 05:39 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Energous: Another Quarter Of Derisking Should Bring In Next Round Of Investors [View article]
    My bad guys - that's an error. I am in fact invested in Energous. I'll submit the correction today. Thanks Jeb.
    Aug 17, 2015. 05:19 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I believe it to be Apple.
    Aug 17, 2015. 05:18 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • One Horizon Group: Second On-Device Installation Agreement Keeps Growth Momentum Going [View article]
    really nice news for OHGI this morning
    Aug 13, 2015. 09:18 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • SM Energy - A Great Model, Just Not At The Far Ends Of The Spectrum [View article]
    Yeah Torchlight is a NewCo - none of the legacy issues of existing energy right now. It's got a first mover advantage on the PE spin off NewCo's that will come on the other side of this 2009 for energy - those will also be good buys.
    Aug 12, 2015. 05:41 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • LED Medical: Bringing A SaaS SMB/Enterprise Solution To The Dental Practice [View article]
    Dougj34,

Thanks for the kind words. I really hope we're rewarded for our hold but I'm VERY confident in LEDIF. I really, really like management here and the companies new imaging cloud. I guess only time will tell.
    Aug 10, 2015. 03:15 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    dougj34,

Please see above.

-Dallas
    Aug 10, 2015. 05:38 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    I think that's always been the problem with LEDIF - how to get the market to realize the good things that the company has done. BUT, I don't think the idea here is to sell into improving fundamentals and a growing company. Management here has a history of selling companies for peak valuations AND of execution.

In microcap investing the value is often in the inefficiency. Microcap investing is a really acquired taste that requires a long-term, very close to private-co investing frame of mind to have success. Watching the share price of a microcap and thinking that it reflects value is hardly an endeavor worth chasing.

My bull case for LEDIF stands, it's done nothing but stand on more stable footing, and like a few other names that I follow SPDL, QUES, SIBE are a few good examples, sometimes the moves happen all at once or only after a long, long time of execution with no move upward.

It's every man for himself when it comes to microcaps but buy or sell the fundemantals - not the share price. You'll never have a big runner in this market cap space doing the former.
    Aug 10, 2015. 05:37 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halliburton - Is Cementing The Division That Will Lead The Company Higher? [View article]
    I'm well aware of Applied Minerals' delays and its previous issues with hitting milestones. That's a very good point. But this seems to be driven from the Halliburton side so I'm wondering if "things are different this time" might actually ring true.
    Aug 10, 2015. 05:31 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Halcon - Limited Options Might Become Even Fewer Going Forward [View article]
    Saries,

I guess my comments are needing to be adjusted based on underlying cost basis. That said, listen - if oil somehow skyrockets and/or natural gas (not likely to happen overnight obviously - but if it does) HK will trade higher as for some reason there's a massive fanboy buying audience that follows this ticker. I just don't think (if cost basis is WAY higher) selling and risking loss of the upside capture in a "white swan" event is the best idea. I'm just one man with one opinion though. Folks are obviously welcome to decide for themselves.
    Aug 6, 2015. 01:01 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Yeah, I have been decapitated. If I wasn't so entrenched and such a believer in the long-term story I would capitulate. Onward and upward though. I've seen this name move from $2 to $6 over a few week's span. It will move higher again. Good warrant coverage at $2.50 now.
    Aug 6, 2015. 12:57 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Zynerba Pharma: Subjective Endpoints, Potential Setbacks, Premium Valuation To Peer Make This An Avoid [View article]
    I actually will. I really like Lou - he's one of my favorite contributors. Thanks for the heads up
    Aug 6, 2015. 09:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Nemus: A Pre-Clinical Biotech Startup With Potential Early Stage Monetization [View article]
    Nice. Thanks Alan
    Aug 6, 2015. 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    No. And for clarity I've been interested in this stock for a while (I wrote about them several months ago but have never held a position). I have an "interest" in several speculative stocks (I cover quite a few microcaps) and some work out and some don't. I'm not saying NEMUS works out. I'm just saying if you look at the overall picture of the space you can see some value. At least I think you can.
    Aug 6, 2015. 08:36 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment