This user currently has no profile.
Dan Butterfield is the Managing Editor of iPhonAsia - a website covering iPhone with particular emphasis in China, Japan and Korea. Over the course of his career, Dan has held senior management positions in the securities industry and was responsible for development of Web 2.0 applications sold through national sales channels. Dan is a subject matter expert on the mobile telecom industry in China and is familiar with political and cultural aspects of doing business in Asia. Dan has written numerous articles on mobile telecom in the Pacific Rim and developed friendships with expats, journalists, telecom analysts and app developers across Asia.
- Description: Analyst. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
iPhonAsia iPhonAsia was created to share current information on forthcoming iPhone launches in China and throughout Asia. Knowledge, insight and contributions from guests are welcome. Please contact Dan Butterfield directly if you’d like to add a post. Relevant subjects include but are not limited to: Apple, iPhone, ...More
carriers and mobile telecom industry in China and Pacific Rim nations, 3G, and smart-phones, etc. iPhonAsia also encourages contributions on a broad array of cultural, sociological and business topics throughout Asia and the Pacific Rim. Featured articles: iPhone in China – BusinessWeek’s scarecrow analysis Apple’s iPhone in China Negotiations The Perfect Storm (overview of the global financial crisis) iPhone 3G in China – Path cleared for a deal iPhone in China Update The China Game: Apple has a chance It’s all about Data! China Mobile and Apple – The 2008 iPhone Games Massive unlocking is a sign of massive demand! Apple iPhone – Market-share vs. Margins Apple is Open to New iPhone Business Models China’s TD-SCDMA may not be an eternal flame Press gets Spun by China Mobile Femtocells and the Future of Mobile – Connect the Dots
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- <img class="authors... on Google's China Gambit: Defiance of Compliance M...
- Interesting article Paul. T... on China Mobile Should Have a Head Start in E-Read...
- @KenC The headline was writ... on 7 Clues Pointing to an Imminent iPhone China La...
- @Ryan you said "I see ... on China Mobile: Tea Leaves Give Mixed Reading
- Nice article Ryan. I though... on China Mobile: Tea Leaves Give Mixed Reading
Latest comments on Dan Butterfield's Articles
- Cecily on 7 Clues Pointing to an Imminent iPhone China La...
- jgarma on Intellectual Property – Why It Pays to Be Paranoid
- Thomcarl1 on Intellectual Property – Why It Pays to Be Paranoid
- john s. gordon on Intellectual Property – Why It Pays to Be Paranoid
- Rokjok777 on Intellectual Property – Why It Pays to Be Paranoid