Dan Lonowski

View Dan Lonowski's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Does The World Need Another Agriculture Fund? [View article]
    Compare USAG to RJA.
    Apr 18, 2012. 09:19 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • European Summit: A Plan With No Details [View article]
    best explanation of the EU bailout announcement I've seen.
    Oct 30, 2011. 07:24 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Ten Surprises for 2010 - Blackstone Group's Byron Wien [View article]
    So far, he's doing ok on a couple points, but most notably his point #2 was for interest rates to begin rising in 2nd quarter... not likely.
    May 26, 2010. 09:29 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Materials, China Related ETFs Lead the Way [View article]
    Nice article Gary.
    May 29, 2009. 06:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Chart of the Day: Bonds' Reversal [View article]
    I bought TBT on 12/31, on same premise as yourself. Looking for a short-term trade, then a pullback as the Fed steps in to buy treasuries, which will be temporary before TBT continues its climb later in the year. Who knows? I might be right.
    Jan 6, 2009. 10:19 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Finally Time to Short U.S. Treasuries? [View article]
    I bought TBT on Dec 31. We'll see if I was too anxious. Gained 10% so far...
    Jan 6, 2009. 10:07 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Time to Buy Water ETFs? [View article]
    redbaron,
    LAYN is held in PHO at around #15, with about 3% of its holdings. I liked LAYN in the past, but it was a trade for me, not an investment due to its volatility at that time.

granger,
    There is another outfit in southern Calafornia that has as its sole business model the storage and release of underground water to LA, but its extremely speculative, sorry I can't think of the name now. PICO is a better option. Wish there were more!
    Jan 4, 2009. 08:58 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment