View as an RSS Feed
View Dan Naumov's Articles BY TICKER:
- Gazprom shares remain cheap.
- Cheap valuation alone is never reason enough to buy a stock.
- Risk associated with the company has increased over the past 12 months.
Google Is Riskier Than You Think
- Investors underestimate the risks associated with Google.
- Google acquisitions and spending raise some eyebrows.
- Insider sentiment and current valuation give pause.
Apple: ARM-Based Macs Are A Fantasy (For Now)
- Launching ARM-based Macs is not in the best interest of Apple nor its customers.
- "Buy an ARM MacBook - it runs all your apps, just slower!" is a hard sell.
- There is little doubt however, that prototypes of such machines really do exist.
Betting On Glencore Xstrata, The Best Of Breed
- Glencore has a fantastic company culture and its management is uniquely aligned with minority shareholders.
- The company has a very diverse asset base and diversified revenue and income streams.
- Glencore has less China-centric risks compared to its main rivals.
- Shares seem undervalued compared to peers.
- Blackberry Still Not A Buy, Despite The LBO Potential
- Stay Away From GW Pharmaceuticals
- Sell The Yen, Buy Emerging Market Equities
- Gazprom Net Income Drops 37%: Should You Be Worried?
- McDonald's, Medtronic And Philip Morris - 3 Stocks To Get Married To
- JPMorgan: A Tale Of Jamie Dimon And (Not) Making Money
- Gazprom And Lukoil - 2 Russian Jewels
- Activision Blizzard: Monetizing Starcraft 2
- Intel Is Terrified Of ARM
- 2 Undervalued Oil Mini-Majors: Statoil And Lukoil
- Has Activision Blizzard Silently Cancelled The Share Buyback?
- Activision Blizzard Investors Might Be In Mortal Danger
- I Changed My Mind On JPMorgan And Jamie Dimon
- Greenlight Capital Re - A Mini-Berkshire In The Making?