I am a financial professional with over 15 years of experience on the sell-side (investment banking) and buy-side (hedge funds). I am currently the Co-Managing Partner and Co-Chief Investment Officer of an investment firm that analyzes and capitalizes on opportunities with Chapter 11 corporate bankruptcies. My expertise and experience includes: corporate valuation, merger & acquisition analysis, investment grade and non-investment grade debt financing, leveraged buyout analysis and financing, and distressed and bankruptcy analysis and investments. My academic credentials include an undergraduate degree in political science from Bucknell University and an MBA from The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Description: Hedge fund manager. Trading frequency: Infrequent
- Interests: Bonds, Options, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, there are no blog details for Dan Plaxe.
Currently, there are no book details for Dan Plaxe.
Latest Comments more »
- Actually you're wrong about... on Chuy's - Priced Beyond Perfection
- I couldn't disagree more st... on Chuy's - Priced Beyond Perfection
- It's not a coincidence that... on Chuy's - Priced Beyond Perfection
- Good tasting food has nothi... on Chuy's - Another Overvalued Restaurant Company?
- Interesting article. You us... on Valuation-Based Contrarian Picks