View as an RSS Feed
Arista Networks: The Next Big Growth Stock
- ANET went public on Friday and despite the warm reception, may actually be cheap. The company has been profitable for 4 years with average annual growth of 71%.
- Cloud computing is the fastest growing segment of the tech universe and Arista has the switches to meet the demand.
- The software allows for seamless integration for other software providers and constant monitoring of each individual switch.
- Francesca Holdings - The Best Idea In Retail At A Discount
- Sandridge Permian Trust: My Favorite Dividend Play
- Magnum Hunter: Small Driller With Huge Potential, Hidden Assets
- SuperMedia: Still Undervalued, Superior to Dex One
- SuperMedia: Unparalleled Value and Unique Turnaround Play in One
- Expect Targacept to Move Higher
- Why Sales Estimates for Dendreon's Provenge Are Too Low
- ASCO: Whose Presentations Look the Most Promising?
- AMAG Pharma: What's Taking the FDA So Long?
- Insider Buying in Biotech Land
- Nanosphere Will be a Big Winner