View as an RSS Feed
View Dan Rosenblum's Articles BY TICKER:
Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play
- Atlas is selling its midstream subsidiary APL which leaves a stub valued at under $2.40 at current prices.
- The ATLS stub will have a dividend of at least $1.25 per share an over 50% yield on the current stub price.
- The remaining assets including stakes in ARP & ARCX with GP rights and natural gas production are worth at least $8.
- Management did this once before with spectacular results.
New Source Energy Partners 23% Yield With Coverage To Spare
- NSLP Shares are down 60% despite a recent record quarter.
- The company's move into oil and gas services makes them less susceptible to daily commodity fluctuations.
- Their production division is well hedged next year.
Memorial Production Partners A Stock Yielding 18% With Little Commodity Risk
- MEMP is down over 40% over the last month but the dividend is safe as over 90% of the company's oil production is hedged for the next 4 years.
- Production is evenly split between liquids and natural gas.
- The company has over $1 billion remaining on their credit line to buy assets from possible desperate sellers as the oil market tightens.
- Insiders were buying at much higher prices.
Arista Networks: The Next Big Growth Stock
- ANET went public on Friday and despite the warm reception, may actually be cheap. The company has been profitable for 4 years with average annual growth of 71%.
- Cloud computing is the fastest growing segment of the tech universe and Arista has the switches to meet the demand.
- The software allows for seamless integration for other software providers and constant monitoring of each individual switch.
- Francesca Holdings - The Best Idea In Retail At A Discount
- Sandridge Permian Trust: My Favorite Dividend Play
- Magnum Hunter: Small Driller With Huge Potential, Hidden Assets
- SuperMedia: Still Undervalued, Superior to Dex One
- SuperMedia: Unparalleled Value and Unique Turnaround Play in One
- Expect Targacept to Move Higher
- Why Sales Estimates for Dendreon's Provenge Are Too Low
- ASCO: Whose Presentations Look the Most Promising?
- AMAG Pharma: What's Taking the FDA So Long?
- Insider Buying in Biotech Land
- Nanosphere Will be a Big Winner