Dan Rosenblum

View Dan Rosenblum's Comments BY TICKER:
  • Vasco Data Security At The Forefront Of Cyber Security For The Digital Era [View article]
    Here is New York State's Superintendent of Financial Services Ben Lawsky on cnbc saying banks have to move away from passwords to multi factor authorization exactly what VDSI does !
    Mar 3, 2015. 06:44 PM | 3 Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • New Source Energy Partners 23% Yield With Coverage To Spare [View article]
    Just a heads up that I sold all my NSLP and took a nice loss in the process . I don't see oil rallying much past $60 so NSLP could remain under pressure for a while.
    Feb 23, 2015. 12:38 PM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    Just a heads up that after trimming my ATLS shares on the way up and selling more today I now own only a few hundred shares. I was dismayed by today's second dividend cut which took me by surprise. Was a nice trade regardless.
    Feb 23, 2015. 12:35 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    thanks for the kind words bill
    Dec 14, 2014. 02:26 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    TRGP just held an employee meeting saying that the $ATLS deal is still on and they are well positioned after merger closes

Dec 12, 2014. 01:02 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    you would have to ask Mr Cooperman what he thinks the value is
    Dec 12, 2014. 11:20 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    Dec 12, 2014. 05:52 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    One thing I am not sure about so I did not mention it. The S-4 provides for ATLS the ability to issue their regular .55 dividend

. Whats the cut off date for the deal closing inorder for them to issue the dividend ? I do not know . Anyone ?
    Dec 11, 2014. 11:27 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    great point Tom
    Dec 11, 2014. 12:46 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
    $53 million break up fee
    Dec 11, 2014. 10:01 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    TRGP is a mid stream company and are buying mid stream assets no one is forcasting a decline in transport volume next year . TRGP last night reiterated guidance for 2015
    Dec 11, 2014. 09:28 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    One more thing, if you read the S-1 APL had 7 bidders involved in the process at some point. APL is a highly valued asset to say the least
    Dec 11, 2014. 08:35 AM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    I just wanted to say that obviously yesterday after this article was written ATLS plunged $3.5 and the stub value is now down to 32 cents.

Last night after the close TRGP said the merger is on schedule to close in Q1 2015 and they also reiterated guidance for 2015.

In addition Leon Cooperman disclosed he bought 455,000 shares on Monday at an avg price of $30.55 .

In my 15 years of trading I don't think I have ever seen an equity this mispriced.
    Dec 11, 2014. 08:00 AM | 1 Like Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    first of all they had no reason to make the announcement without being prompted. Second of all TRGP needs APL more than the other way around. APL is mostly in the hottest shale plays, TRGP is mostly mid country where oil is lower and the slow down will be felt faster.
    Dec 10, 2014. 06:51 PM | Likes Like |Link to Comment
  • Atlas Energy: A Mispriced Equity That Is A Unique Value Play [View article]
    TRGP just announced the deal is still on
    Dec 10, 2014. 04:29 PM | 2 Likes Like |Link to Comment