This user currently has no profile.
Dan Shainberg is the Portfolio Manager for a private family office investment fund based in Los Angeles. He previously worked at Sun Capital Partners. Dan graduated from NYU's Stern School of Business (Cum Laude) and began his career as an investment banker at Credit Suisse where he focused on underperforming industries.
- Description: Hedge Fund Manager. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Alternative Investments, Stocks - long, Stocks - short
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- They have plenty of liquidi... on Civeo: The Underlying Lodging Business Is Deter...
- Short interest is more like... on Theravance: Baby Thrown Out With The Bath Water...
- Thank you. My next article ... on Ocean Rig Trades 50% Below Book Value
- Their strategy was to take ... on Ocean Rig Trades 50% Below Book Value
- Standard Wall Street abbrev... on Ocean Rig Trades 50% Below Book Value
Latest comments on Dan Shainberg's Articles