This user currently has no profile.
Fresh out of college I began aiding and abetting the savings and loan crisis from 1982-1992, first as a money broker, and then as a bond trader. I grew disillusioned when I saw what we had done to an industry and gravitated toward other businesses. I have spent the last 9 years at a major electronics manufacturer; the last 5 as a quality engineer/manager. However, I can still not shake the grip the markets hold on me.
- Description: Trader. Trading frequency: Weekly
- Interests: Bonds, ETFs, Forex, Options
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- So who ultimately gets the ... on U.S. Treasury Cashes In
- Why buy products from GE as... on What's Left for Foreigners to Do with Dollars, ...
- Wrong depression, Jeff. Com... on Is This a New Depression? The Lessons of the 1930s
- Every time I see these type... on Gold Strikes Record Levels in Most Currencies
- OK, Add JPM to the pile. Th... on 'Bad Bank' Problem: Solution Devised Must Benef...