This user currently has no profile.
Dana Blankenhorn http://www.danablankenhorn.com has been a business journalist since 1978, and a futurist all his life.He warned about the coming Houston oil collapse in 1979. He began making a living on the Internet in 1985. He launched the first e-commerce daily for CMP in 1994, warned of the coming dot-bomb at a-clue.com in 1997 and began covering the Internet of Things in 2003.Along the way he's written for a host of newspapers, magazines, news services and Web sites. Most recently he was at ZDNet, covering open source and health IT. He still has time for freelance assignments, but you can see him regularly TheStreet.com, where his home page is at http://www.thestreet.com/author/1258529/dana-blankenhorn/all.html, and ...More at The Motley Fool. He lives in Atlanta.
- Description: Occasional Investor. Trading frequency: Monthly
- Interests: Dividend stock ideas & income, ETFs, Retirement savings, Stocks - long, Tech stocks
Dana Blankenhorn Dana Blankenhorn is a writer, journalist, blogger and futurist, always looking for the next technology frontier, scouting it out for publications as they appear, and often moving on once the area is settled. Right now he's into solar and other forms of renewable energy. That's where our real economic growth ...More
will come from in the next decade, replacing the present scarcity with abundance. If you need an experienced freelancer, write. If you want free advice, write. If you like writing, write. Writing every day is the key to happiness. Looking hopefully toward the future will keep you young. Getting out at the peak will make you rich. Follow him on twitter @danablankenhorn.
Dana Blankenhorn and the War Against Oil Dana covers more than energy at this blog. Anything that no one else is buying goes into the hopper -- health, personal stuff, politics, you name it. Always done with the aim of provoking thought and looking to the future.
Moore's Lore: Better and Better, Faster and Faster Moore's Lore aims to arm you with an understanding of how and why technology changes so quickly. By extending the Moore's Law metaphor to other areas it touches -- hard disks, optical fiber, and WiFi -- it also entertains and amuses. He also covers how Moore's Law changes have transformed a variety of ...More
industries. It's all predictable once you understand it, and it keeps on keeping on.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- One can't enable an unlimit... on What Happened To Gilead Is Health Reform In Action
- The idea that research will... on What Happened To Gilead Is Health Reform In Action
- The source of value changes... on Why I Will Avoid SunEdison Even After First Win...
- Hey. Spoiler alert. on Sony Hack Shows Its Star Division Is Poorly Run
- The cost of faux cloud is m... on Oracle Has Become An Application Software Company
Latest comments on Dana Blankenhorn's Articles
- gmmpa on Politics Holding Google Growth Down
- thomaspcyau on What Happened To Gilead Is Health Reform In Action
- CatchallInvesting on What Happened To Gilead Is Health Reform In Action
- CSYJ on What Happened To Gilead Is Health Reform In Action
- johnnyhaha on What Happened To Gilead Is Health Reform In Action