View as an RSS Feed
View Dana Gardner's Articles BY TICKER:
- Will Cisco Be to Data Centers What Apple Is to Cell Phones?
- IBM / Amazon Deal: Oracle Should Wait for Clouds to Clear, Microsoft Shouldn't
- Citrix Takes Two Steps Forward in Virtual Desktop Development
- Favoring Neutrality in the Cloud Services Marketplace
Now Is the Time to 'Rip and Replace' IT Thinking
Jan. 11, 2009 • 1 Comment
- Eight IT Analysts' Predictions for 2009
- How Will Cloud Computing Impact IT Vendors?
- Cloud Computing Will Transform Business
- HP Explains Advantages of Remote Support for Enterprises
- Will Microsoft Peak in the Next Few Years?
- Why is Microsoft Tepid in Its March to Cloud Computing?
- HP Broadens Role of Services Oriented Architecture
- A Tipping Point for Virtualization
- Oracle, HP Explain History and Future of New Exadata Appliance
- Who Will Get Cloud Implementation Right?
- HP, EDS Combine Forces to Span Public-Private Divide
- Oracle Moves in on Microsoft's Enterprise Lock-In
- Tibco Eases Complex Event Processing
- Red Hat / Qumranet Deal Adds Fuel to the Virtualization Fire
- Interview: HP's Virtualization Head on IT Transformation Strategies
- Citrix Accelerates Desktop Applications Delivery
- Borland Forms Foundation for New Software Delivery Management Solutions
- Amazon Continues Investments in Cloud-Based Ventures
- Sybase Rides Growing Database Business into Mobility Innovation
- New IBM Application Catches Bugs in Early Development Stage
- Serena Brings Web-2.0-Type Capabilities to Application Release Process
- Borland Hopes to Help Organizations "Improve the Way They Do Software"
- Progress Software's Mindreef Acquisition Makes Strategic Sense
- Progress To Buy IONA: Another SOA Infrastructure Vendor Mashup
- IONA Releases Enhanced Capabilities for Financial Services
- VMWare and HP Align Products to Improve Virtualized Environments
- EDS Merger Will Help HP Compete Against IBM