View Dana Gardner's Articles BY TICKER:
Show Summaries | Hide Summaries
- Wipro to Leverage Power with Informatica's New Data Migration Suite
- Tibco Has Great Hopes for Beefed-Up ActiveMatrix 2.0
- Who Will Be the First to Bet on Citrix' Strategic Worth?
- Middleware Field Consolidates Further in Services Direction
- Can a Microsoft Wide Web Be Trusted?
- Microsoft + Yahoo = No Longer a Recipe for Success
- Progress Software Adds Cross-Process Visibility to Management Offering
- IBM Expands Event-Processing Capabilities with AptSoft Acquisition
- IBM Explains the Exploitation of Application Mashups
- Buying MySQL Could Save Sun
- LogMeIn Approaches IPO, Prepares Market for Cloud-as-PC-Support Continuum
- Why Isn't Microsoft More Proactive in Acquisitions?
- Google's Android Will Lead to New Class of Mobile Internet Devices
- Is Red Hat's New Development Environment Destined for an Amazon or IBM Cloud?
- IONA Takes "Hybrid" Approach to ESB Offerings
Meet the New B2B Controlled Circulation Model
Dec. 10, 2007 • Comment!
- DT May Buy EDS: More Telco-IT Acquisitions On The Way
- IBM's 'Blue Cloud': The Tipping Point for Enterprise IT
- IBM Takes The Lead in Data Management With Cognos Acquisition
- Cognos Helps Bring BI and BPM One Step Closer
- Red Hat Offers Improved Open Source Options To Global Developers
- Enterprise Mobile Still Up For Grabs Despite Google's Efforts
- Google's Mobile Software Platform Threatens The PC Itself
- Why BEA Systems Should Sell Itself to AT&T