This user currently has no profile.
Daniel Agramonte is an independent investment analyst and entrepreneur. After starting two businesses, he has developed his own blog with the goal of helping identify value investment opportunities. Dan uses his extensive experience and contacts in the corporate sector, together with strong analytical skills, to identify investment opportunities. An engineer by training, Dan has degrees from the University of Miami and the University of Illinois. You can visit his blog at DEA's Value Investing (http://www.deavalueinvesting.blogspot.com/).
- Description: Company executive.
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Actually, there are many co... on The Street Underestimates the Strength of Apple...
- Turley,Many companies use 8... on Air T vs. Apple? Not Even Close
- There's more analysis, this... on Air T vs. Apple? Not Even Close
- TurleyYou are exactly right... on Air T vs. Apple? Not Even Close
- Chad interesting analysis. ... on Apple's Valuation Is Looking Attractive Again