View Daniel B. Ravicher's Articles BY TICKER:
Celgene Asserts More Revlimid Patents, Seeks New Ones To 2031
- Celgene's current suit against Actavis asserting 18 patent awaits Markman decision.
- On the day of the Markman hearing, Celgene filed a new suit against Actavis, asserting 4 more patents.
- Celgene is also already seeking patent protection that could extend the Revlimid franchise to 2031.
Thoughts On The Celgene Revlimid Markman Hearing
- A Markman hearing in Celgene's Revlimid patents case took place Thursday.
- Markman process defines what Celgene's Revlimid patents cover.
- This article reviews the issues addressed at the hearing and provides my expected outcome.
Analysis Of Oral Argument In Vringo Vs. Google Patent Infringement Appeal
- Oral argument in the Vringo vs. Google patent infringement appeal took place Tuesday.
- Google appealed several issues, and Vringo cross-appealed one.
- I expect the lower court judgment will be completely affirmed.
Addressing Revlimid Patents Questions From Celgene's Q1 2014 Call
- On Celgene's Q1 2014 call Thursday, analysts asked questions regarding Revlimid patent issues.
- The questions related to the upcoming Markman hearing and a patent application filed by the generic.
- In the linked video I discuss and expand upon the company's answers to those questions.
- Day 5 Of The Juniper Vs. Palo Alto Patent Trial
- Day 4 Of The Juniper Vs. Palo Alto Patent Trial
- Day 3 Of The Juniper Vs. Palo Alto Patent Trial
- Day 2 Of The Juniper Vs. Palo Alto Patent Trial
- Day 1 Of The Juniper Vs. Palo Alto Patent Trial
- Did Palo Alto Really 'Win' Juniper Patent Decision?
- New Patents Could Sustain Allergan Restasis Franchise Until 2024
- Expected Decision In Avanir Nuedexta Patent Litigation
- Are Facebook, Twitter And Google Infringing Vringo's Quantumstream Patents?
- Vringo Vs. Google: Ongoing Royalty Prediction
- Might Other Companies Be Liable If Herbalife Is A Pyramid?
- VirnetX Highly Likely To Get Apple Injunction
- Google Request To Postpone Vringo Ongoing Royalty Motion Ignored
- Did Vringo Traders Overreact To Google's Flip Flop?
- Google Flip Flops, Concedes Vringo Entitled To Ongoing Royalties
- ParkerVision Unlikely To Be Bought
- Will Patent Office Eliminate Vringo's Right To Future Royalties From Google?
- Vringo Verdict And Future Royalties Against Google On Shaky Ground
- Vringo Vs. Google: Outcome Probabilities
- Will ParkerVision Be Bought By A Tech Giant?
- Is VirnetX Really A 'Fairytale'?
- Report Raising Vivus Qsymia Patent Infringement Concerns Was Not Competent
- Will American Express, Visa And Mastercard Get Swiped By SmartMetric?
- Appeals Court Affirms Hospira Cancer Drug Win Over Sanofi-Aventis
- Rambus, Micron and Hynix Patent Suits: It Ain't Over Yet
- Rambus Likely to Jump Upon Pending Appeals Court Decisions
- MoneyGram Up on Patent Appeal Victory
- Appeals Court Backs Merck Against Teva in Temodar Fight