This user currently has no profile.
Daniel is a consultant at Cooper Financial Research and has served as a project finance advisor at the American Strategic Resources Group. Previous experience includes the Bureau of Asset Management at the Comptroller's Office of the City of New York, specializing in short-term fixed income investments, and research at the Institute for Social and Economic Research and Policy (ISERP) at Columbia's School of International and Public Affairs. He also serves as the Director of Global Affairs for the American Foundation for African Children's Education.
- Description: Independent / boutique research firm analyst.
- Interests: Bonds, Commodities, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, Forex, Gold, Mutual funds, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no blog details. Click edit to add blog details.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
LATEST STOCKTALK more »
Latest Comments more »
- American Manganese is down ... on 3 American Junior Industrial Miners With Plenty...
- The disparity will be corre... on Midway Gold: Is This Junior Miner Worth Its Wei...
- I would imagine the scenari... on Midway Gold: Is This Junior Miner Worth Its Wei...
- I may write about the Austr... on Mining Executives Talk Tungsten
- Thanks for the posting the ... on Mining Executives Talk Tungsten
Latest comments on Daniel's Articles