This user currently has no profile.
Daniel Irvin is the Managing Partner of Infrastructure Capital LLC, which manages a proprietary portfolio of comprised of infrastructure-related assets including municipal securities. He has 30 years experience as an investment banker with Morgan Stanley, Paine Webber and UBS structuring, underwriting, marketing and trading municipal bonds; as CEO of an energy development company; and as an investor in infrastructure-related debt and equity.
- Description: Private equity portfolio manager.
- Interests: Bonds, Dividend stock ideas & income, Energy stocks, Foreign stocks, REITs, Stocks - long
Currently, you have no company profile. Click edit to add a company profile.
Currently, you have no book details. Click edit to add book details.
Latest Comments more »
- Good article. I like and ow... on Why CP Is A Train Wreck Waiting To Happen
- Are these examples of inves... on Art Buying Binge A Red Flag For USD And Equitie...
- Keep in mind that the unlev... on 5 Closed End Funds Offering 7% Tax Free Yields
- I agree completely. The 193... on The Myth Of The Accelerating Economy
- I think most economic histo... on The Myth Of The Accelerating Economy